Godspeed Cactus!

Guest guinness_the_greyt

Guest auntiesara

We're so sory for the loss of Cactus. I know Angel Rosie is takinga special interest in her at the Bridge since her sister Angel FaeRae was also epileptic.

Sara

Guest DaffyToons

:sad1 Such a beautiful, young girl. At least she was able to experience the real life, albeit for a short while. Now she can snooze on the clouds.

Fly free, Cactus . . . .

Guest guinness_the_greyt

Cactus was such a beautful young girlie!

I am so glad her foster family (who also decided to adopt this special needs girl) have been able to heal enough to take on another "special needs" girl in our program.

Please keep this family in your prayers.... they are still healing from losing their special Cactus girl....

Here is a link to the golden oldie they have decided to help out!

Nike - a sassy senior!

Bless them and Cactus!

Godspeed Cactus! :gh_run

:f_pink

Hugs to her foster family. How wonderful of them to take on such a beautiful senior girlie when their hearts must be hurting. I'm sure she will help heal the hurt.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest packmomcindy

Hi I'm Cactus's foster mon, and I want to thank all of you for your support.

It was truly devastating to lose our little girl, with no hint that something was wrong. To honor Her and to fill the empty hole in our heart, we have adopted Nike, a senior girl who has been very good in the meet and greets. My husband and I work with the Greyhounds of Fairehaven( a renaissance group) that promotes greyhound adoption out here in the southwest(AZ,Ca,NM).

Saturday is her first faire. Wish us luck.

Cindy :thumbs-up

Guest BrockGusDad
...To honor Her and to fill the empty hole in our heart, we have adopted Nike, a senior girl who has been very good in the meet and greets...

1508738[/snapback]

Good for you, Cindy (and Nike)!

Very best wishes.