Remember Blessing?

Guest Houndmama

Guest Candysmom

My heart goes out to everyone who loved Blessing.

This hits a sad spot in my heart, I was supposed to get a beautiful brindle girl through the adoption group I was going through, but she died the morning I was driving to pick her up.

Basically the same story, spayed that day, back at the foster home by evening, acting herself, etc. In the morning, she went downhill fast and died at the vets. Everyone was devastated. I had not even met Coran yet, only through photos and her foster mom's letters.

But, through Coran's loss, came my beautiful Candy. I think I will give her extra hugs tonight.

Guest greyhoundobsession

OMG I am so very sorry. :cry1 I can relate to what you went through...it is such a shock and a tragedy. Thank you so much for showing her love and giving her the chance to live the life she deserved for the time that you had her....that is the greatest gift she could have gotten. You are her angel, and I believe the happiness you and her loving adopters gave her will stay with her now for eternity.

:f_white:f_white Run free and joyous at the bridge sweet Blessing.

Edited by greyhoundobsession

Guest Flugie

What a very Sad Story, My heart is broken. I wish you well and you gave her a great end to her life, I am sure that she forgot about being abandon and tied to that awful tree. Thank you so much for your love towards her and giving her a wonder six months. May God Bless you and comfort you. f_yellow

Sometimes it just seems like there is no justice :( I am so very sorry. Run free sweet Blessing, I am so glad that you found the love you deserved :f_pink:grouphug

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

I'm so sorry...... you've written such a lovely tribute to her... I hope you feel comforted in knowing that you gave her the best gift of all - a forever home.

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Guest caiteag

How heartbreaking... Run free sweet Blessing... I am so glad to know that while you knew cruelty at the hands of humans, you were also so lucky to have known love too.. and that the humans who were lucky enough to love you, knew the joy of your love in return... :cry1:cry1

:gh_run2

Guest auntiesara

I'm so sory for the loss of Blessing. She looks just like Matt, our Greyhound-Saluki mix,who was abandoned with 4 others in the TX prairie. She must have been the most loving little girl. Thank Goodness she knew love and hapiness even if only for a short time.

Sara

Godspeed Blessing! How wonderful that you lived your last months surrounded by love. Run with the angels. :f_pink:gh_run

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest DaffyToons

Such sad news. She learned about love, how to give it and how to receive it. Her last months were the best of her life. My thoughts are with her skin mom.

Godspeed, Blessing . . . .

Guest CannonsMom

so sad......

especially after all she went thru and then got her certification for therapy dog and everything.

she had a happy life since you rescued her in december. =)and then at her foster moms house. she knew she was loved

godspeed to the pretty greyhound mix. she is in a wonderful place with all the other greyhounds at the bridge.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest seniorhoundlover

Every day is a gift when it arrives with love....my thoughts and condolences to all who knew this special pupper.

Guest KoalaQ

She was such a beautiful girl. I am so sorry to hear of this news. Thank you for taking her is and making her last few months relaxing and full of love.

Run free sweet girl.... :f_red:gh_run:f_red