Greytalk Business Cards!

Jeff

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is amazing what a few color shades can do. The new set of cards came in today, and I was not completely thrilled with the color shades, they look a bit grainy. The printer was very helpful and is sending another complete set. I’m too picky and a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to Greytalk stuff !! :lol

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Guest Meredith

I'll be ordering a set of 200 on Friday (payday) so hopefully I can hand them out at our Reunion picnic the following weekend. :)

Guest Georgesmom

Thanks Jeff. I received the cards today. Very nice. I will make sure the some are stragically passed out in Newbury Park. Thanks again for "all" that you do.

Guest PixieKiss403

What a greyt idea! Sent my request for a batch! It is a great thing to put in our adoption packets! Thanks!

In less than one month we have had requests and shipped out over 7000 business cards. The last requests I received were mailed on Tuesday, so all destinations should have them by Friday (tomorrow) If you have not received your package by close of business tomorrow, please let me know. Even the latest overseas shipments should have arrived by then.

Due to the unavailability of shipping boxes for quality requests of 200 cards, we have changed to padded envelopes, this saves $1 per shipment. Also using Priority mail (within the U.S.) and their packaging saves costs on quantities from 250-600. I will update our request pages later today.

Thank you all for your willingness and eagerness to help promote Greytalk. You all are what makes this community special.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Guest ChaseItAll

Just ordered mind. I can't wait! :clap

Planning on putting them in e-bay shipments! Also, taking them to the dog parks! :couchjump

Guest Meredith

I got mine, and they're GREAT! We're doing an adoption promo this weekend, so I'll have some on hand.

but what about the autographed picture of you, Jeff? i thought that was standard in every GT mailing.... :weep