So Long, Lily....

Guest Echobelly

Guest Valliejo2001

My dee[est condolences. Lily is now with the angels at the bridge running like the wind. I hope she meets up with my bridge baby Maggie Sue. Hugs to you and your family.

:f_white:angelwings:angelwings

Darlene

Guest Meredith

a beautiful tribute for a beautiful girl. she was so loved and will be missed always, i'm sure. maybe consider planting some lilies as well?

know that you did the right thing - when it's time for them to go, it's time, even when it's hard to say goodbye.

hugs.........

You were blessed with Lily, and Lily was blessed with you. :f_pink:f_pink

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest TuxedoHound

What a beautiful photo of Lilly and a wonderful tribute. She sounded like such a sweetheart and you had such a special bond. I wish to add my prayers during this difficult time. :f_pink

Guest Snowy8

:f_pink:gh_lay

Wow...14 yrs...isn't it just amazing? It seems that greyhounds appreciate everything that we do for them and then when they are seniors...its doubled.

From your tribute it sounds as if you have a relationship made straight from heaven...obviously...she loved you with all her heart, she wanted you to be okay before she left you. She may have crossed the bridge & is with the other puppers before her...but she's there in your heart, nestled in forever. Find peace & calmness in her memory.

Thank you so much for sharing her story with each of us...

I am so sorry about Lily, you gave her a wonderful life.

I also think it is so sweet of you to let Echo decide if she wants a new buddy, we did this when we lost the first of our two littermate brothers last year, Scully decided that he really liked being an only dog so we granted him his wish and never regretted it.

Run free Lily :f_pink:grouphug

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

Guest TaniandMalachy

So very sorry to hear about your loss.:f_white

Lily was obviously a very special and cherished member of your family. Thanks for posting her picture ...such a beautiful, intelligent little face.

My deepest condolences. Run free, Lily. :gh_run2

Guest Greymom

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Lily. May your wonderful memories give you comfort. Run free sweet Lily, until we meet again. :f_white:grouphug

I'm so sorry. :f_pink God speed Lily :gh_run

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest Missing_Holiday

I'm so sorry for your loss! The picture of her is wonderful! It shows her soulful eyes and looks very artistic. I lost my baby Holiday recently and I know how you feel.

Now she is running free and knows how much you loved her.

f_yellowf_yellow