Sweet Anchor

Guest BellaDonna1

Guest BellaDonna1

Dear sweet Anchor, you went to your forever home just over a year a ago. You were loved and treated like a queen. You left that day with Bashful too. Bashful and your family are going to miss you. Your time was too short on this earth. Run free sweet angel. You are in good hands. I feel so bad for this family and Bashful because he will miss Anchor the most. Please keep them in your prayers.

My thoughts and prayers are with sweet Anchor and her family. Godspeed Anchor. :f_red

Edited by 5blackgreys

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest how888

My heartfelt sympathy to all of you who came in contact and took care of Anchor.I am so thankful she had such a beautiful home and knew that happy life if only for a year.I'm sure she's still a queen,running free,'Somewhere Over The Rainbow'. Until the day we meet n greet one more time may all your memories bring comfort. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:gh_run:gh_run

My deepest sympathy. I am so sorry. Run free sweetheart...Run with the wind. :f_whitef_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.