Scully

scullysmum

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderful tribute to your Scully Mrs. Mom. The pictures were outstanding. I've been a member of GT for a little over a year but I always looked for and enjoyed posts by Scully's Mom. Will be in England next Fall and will be thinking of Scully all over again. Sam

Guest MomoftheFuzzy

So sorry about Scully. Hearing about his passing left a huge lump in my throat and tears as well. He was so handsome and special. I loved seeing his pictures -- thank you for sharing them with us. :heart I can just picture him so peacefully and poetically running around at the Rainbow Bridge with his frisbee... Condolences to you and yours. Scully was very, very special and very well-loved. :beatheart

Love,

Chrissy, Gino and Speck

Guest ecee413

I am so sorry to hear about Scully. I haven't been on greytalk for months. After loosing my Hazel this year, it has been hard for me to even look at pictures of greyhounds. Today I was feeling sad so I decided to look and see how everyone on the site was doing. As soon as I saw your name in the remembrance forum, my heart dropped. I have never been that good with words....that is why I loved reading all of your posts because you always said what I was feeling weather it was joy or sadness when it came to your very special grey. I am so very sorry once again. My thoughts are with you. :sad1

I am so sorry for your loss . I always enjoyed hearing about Scully's exploits and seeing his photos. You gave him a very, very good life, with those beautiful walks full of 4- and 2- legged friends, and a loving family. I will miss him too.

f_yellow

WOW....We lost our Valerie last thursday.........know how you fee.we all feel the pain when we lose a grey.........Valerie now will have some new fiends across the rainbow bridge.

Godspeed Scully & Valerie

Guest FoxyandDodgesMom

That was so very very sweet...I loved seeing his pictures and hearing how he stole your heart....Run free Scully....have fun with your brother now.

Guest Billy_thundersmom

Thank you for sharing that wonderful tribute! Godspeed, Skully. I am so sorry for your loss and so happy you had this wonderful adventure.

Trish

Guest lauri
:( I'm so sorry to read about Scully! I guess I missed it, and was just going through posts and found out about him. I'll miss the pictures of him in the English countryside. Still, send some old ones once in a while...they're beautiful!

I am so sorry for your loss. PLease know you have lots of friends on here for you in case you ever need a friend to talk to

Shelby - Hyuall 8 yrs old (Coldwater Guv x Coldwater Mesa) Litter #97183

Major - Rapido Ramrod 7 yrs old (Iruska Excalibur x Kacy Marque) Litter #18841

Sadie - Hank's Erin 3 years old (Hallo West Acre x Noble Storm) Litter# 40759

Sgt Bilko - Our 13 yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix - Running at the bridge Kurri, Kassidy and Dove

kurri7.jpg