Scully

scullysmum

So sorry for your loss.

It's been a tough month here at GT.

:f_pink:weep

Willow( Hi Tech Popandgo ) CGC #31965 Calico Salad x MayPop 8-9-93/9-24-07 Austin( Nodak Austin ) #55202 Chrisse's Twelve x Lotsa Liz 2-25-96/2-15-05 Matt( Kelsos Metaphor ) #90695 Oswald Cobblepot x Kelso's Movita 8-10-00/2-28-14 Buddy (Aljo Class Act) #78137 Action By Design x Miss Classy 12-8-98/8-29-09 Sonny (Onaim Excalibur)#97927 Flying Train x Rough Diamond 9-7-01/1-9-2016Hunter (SS Snow Roll) #35135 Craigie Whistler x Lightning Snow 10-4-2005/9-23-17 Leo (Yolo Empleo)#72060 4-13-18 Fiesta Paraguas x Mega Bien Hecho

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh Mel what a beautiful tribute, I am in tears again :weep

I just know he is with Mulder and they are rockin out together, two boys lookin' cool and watching, waiting for when you can be all together again.

I'm so sorry, our time here together is so short

Run free at the bridge Scully and get Mulder to introduce you to all the other GT angels

We miss you frisbe boy!

What a beautiful and loving tribute to Scully. Loved by us all...Until we meet again...you boys be good and send your Mommy and Daddy a rainbow. Kiss Angel Sophia for us. :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest seniorhoundlover

I'm so sorry. Scully was loved by so many, even those who'd never met him. Thank you for sharing him with us. May your memories console you in your time of deep loss.

:grouphug:

Guest ChrissyB

Loving Scully is what you are meant to do. You've done it so well and he knows it.

He is looking down on you now and wishing he could lick those tears away.

Be strong

Guest sherpays

Not only did Scully touch us for the wonderful hound that he was, but for the obvious love you had for each other. I pray your heart heals as quckly as humanly possible. His loss has really torn at my heart.

Mel,

I am so sorry. Of all the puppers on GT that I loved to read about, Scully was my ultimate favorite. When I read your stories of your walks, of him eating "puds" at your mothers, I felt like I was right there. I could feel the cold crisp wind as if I was standing in the fields with you & Scully. I could smell the home made breakfast & dinner at your moms, I felt the warmth of her fire place & I could see Scully laying in front of the fire resting.

I think my favorite was the most recent one of him rolling in the fox poop...and then the naked pictures of him for Valentine's day (my birthday).

I think I loved Scully a lot because he reminded me of Brogan. The sweetness in their white faces, big brown eyes, those soulful looks. The loyalty like we've never known before & will never know again except in our hearts where they have nestled in forever.

I think we can all honestly say we know how you feel...Scully was a part of our lives & we're all in shock...we're all heart broken & we are here for you. We actually feel your pain....your anxiety...we know. We're all reaching out to you & hoping that our strength will overflow into you so that you can get through this time.

He is looking over on you, he will send you rainbows, and when you hear a windchime, it will be from him. He is okay now. He's at the bridge with Muldaur, Brogan, Bool, Sadie-Grey, Racer, Sophia...all the other greys that have moved on to a better place...and he will watch for you at the bridge.

There is no pain, no suffering anymore. There are wide open fields with flowers & sunshine...and lots of fox poops to play in.

I have to go now, I can't see my keyboard. My heart is breaking for you Mel.

Love & slobber kisses

Hilda

ihavetogonow.jpg

My friend Scully...I love you my sweet face! :f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red

My deepest sympathies.

One can't imagine the pain until it happens, and then it's so deep. A year later, I remember Rox with a smile and many memories. Some tears, for sure, but they are easing as time goes on.

Scully was so lucky to have you in his life, as you were to have him.

{{hugs}}

Remembering the games we used to play: Games We Used to Play: A Hop, Skip and Jump Down Memory Lane

Oscar (Answer to Chevy): 8/23/02-8/13/07 & Dee (Cee Bar Denise): 12/23/98-8/28/08.

Order your own copy of Oscar's Diaries: Life as a Retired Greyhound

Guest Greyhrt

What a marvelous journey you all had!! Find comfort in knowing that you will have more when they meet you at the bridge. Until then they will be scoping out the things they want you to see and the friends they want to share with you. You're earthly travels with your boys may be done, but this isn't the end of the book, only the end of a chapter..... :f_red:f_red:f_red

Scully's joie de vive will be remembered. First with tears, some day with laughter, always with love. :brokenheart:heart

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest ohgreyt

My heart goes out to you with the loss of Scully. I'm a Scully fan.

We will miss him. Thank you for sharing him with us. Your tribute was wonderful.

Run free sweet Scully.

TF68-3.jpg

Sully boy I write this thru a blurr of tears. I am happy you and your bro are together again and I wish you both and enjoyable time at the bridge till your mom and dad join you both.

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

A deserving tribute to a wonderful greyhound - because of the home you created for Scully, he was able to enjoy a lifetime of love, fun and happiness, and in turn, touch people all over the world.

What a special hound - and a special family.

I still can't believe he's gone, but he won't ever be gone from our hearts, nor from Greytalk - he's a forever member. Thank you for sharing him with us.

:f_red

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Guest RockysMum

So sorry to hear of the loss of Scully. He willbe sorely missed by everyone here on GT. My condolences to you and you family. :grouphug:f_red

Run Free Sweet Scully with your brother Mulder :gh_run

As a dedicated member of the GT Scully Fan Club, I'm going to miss him.

Run and play Scully. :wub:

Edited by foxysmom

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest onefinegrey
Patsy: His fan club is probably much bigger than you even imagine. I suspect I'm not the only one who forwarded Scully's posts on to family.

So true - though I'm still new here, your Scully pics and stories were so so poignant, funny and wonderful, my favourite of late was the "go away fuzzball" one, I still laugh like a loon thinking about it, I sent the thread to all my dog loving friends and they just loved it too.

I am so sorry for his passing, and hope the love and security you shared help you find some peace. He is a handsome, beautiful boy who will really be missed. :cry1 Godspeed, Scully! :angelwings

Oh Mel, what a wonderful boy he was. I am sitting here crying after reading all about Scully and Mulder, and seeing his pictures. Gentlest of hugs to you and DH. :bighug :bighug :bighug