Scully

scullysmum

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always loved to see the posts and pics about Scully, I'm so sorry for your loss. He always looked so happy and full of character - you could tell he knew he was loved!

:f_white

Guest hannahmom

Goodbye Scully

Your antics and zest for life touched us all, and you are missed by more people than those who have met you.

Have fun with Mulder sweet boy.

:f_red:cry1

What a beautiful and loving tribute to your boy Scully. Scully quickly became one of my favorites on GT. He looks so much like my Emmy and Andy and pierced his way right to my heart. I will miss seeing him here but I know he will forever be in your heart! Godspeed sweet Scully. You will be greatly missed by so many people. :f_red:f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest PeteysMom

What a beautiful tribute to your boy, Scullysmum. I haven't been around GT long, but I always enjoyed reading your stories and seeing pictures of Scully's latest and greatest adventures!! Thank you so much for sharing Scully with us. He is truly going to be missed!!

edited cause it's hard to see with teary eyes

Edited by PeteysMom

He was a beautiful hound and (sounds like) a good friend. He will be remembered.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

tears here...Scully will be missed :grouphug:f_white like so many of the hounds on GT, when they are gone, you hurt like they were your own

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Guest wmlcml6

I didn't realize you had Mulder and Scully as puppies. You gave them a good life it sounds like, and I bet it is comforting to know he's with his brother again. Perhaps you will get another and teach him to play frisbee, too, and share his stories with us.

That was such a touching tribute. Again, I am so very sorry. I'm sure that Scully is with his brother Mulder watching over you and waiting for you at the bridge. :grouphugf_yellow:f_whitef_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest kdreckmann

What a lovely tribute. I haven't been on here but I can see what an amazing pup your Scully was and how many lives he has touched. The pics of him from a puppy and up were great and really showed how much he was loved.

God Bless and run free Scully!

K:-)

My heartfelt sympathy.He left paw prints on all of our hearts. "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" we will all get to see him one more time.I can't wait. Run free Scully,you were so loved and will be so missed. :f_red:f_red:gh_run:gh_run

Guest estherjane

I have been off of GT for awhile and was shocked to hear about Scully. I don't know why but for some reason from the time I got on GT Scully caught my eye. Probably because of the senior hound and my Esther Jane is a senior with that really grey muzzle.

Sorry for your lose f_yellow