Elvis Lost His Best Running Buddy

Elvis

This past Tuesday Elvis lost his running buddy. Bo, our neighbors black lab lost

his battle with cancer. He and Elvis have had many fun filled times running in the

fenced in yard. Since Bo was a senior, Elvis seemed to sense it and would let

him win some of the races. :)

Each morning on our walks, Elvis and CoraFaye would would visit with Bo at the

end of the driveway. They sniffed and enjoyed seeing who could tinkle the most

on top of the other spot. :o The last two mornings has been quite different. Bo

wasn't at the driveway waiting for a visit. This moring Elvis even barked hoping to

awaken Bo as if he had over slept so they could visit. Tonight Elvis stood at the

fence and looked for Bo.

Bo, over the last eleven years you have kept the a smile on everyone faces in the

neighborhood and barked the night your dads truck was broken into and they were caught and jailed.

Run free my friend. Chase all the tennis ball you can find.

Godspeed Sweet Bo...You will be missed by all your friends and family. Run free and young once again at the Bridge. :f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Night night Bo :sad1:angelwings

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest Greymom

Run free sweet Elvis. You'll have many tennis balls in heaven to run after, and much company from our bridge kids.

Please give your neighbors my deepest sympathy.

Guest ohgreyt

That is such a sweet tribute. I hope Bo owners see this tribute and know our heart go out to them in their loss. Run Free Bo. You brought such joy to a lot of dogs and peoples lives.

TF68-3.jpg

Edited by ohgreyt

Hunky sends his condolences and wants Elvis to know he understands. Hunky's best friend other than Mommy was a yellow lab named Winston. Our neighbors got him as a puppy, and Hunky raised him up right through the fence...but never let him win a race. Winston's owners moved recently and Hunk will still go to the fence and stand there, just looking for his buddy.

Godspeed sweet Bo.

N

1891749469_26b4440a06_m.jpg
Nancy and Simon Dunne, with Clown and Daisy in Greenville,

SC....but missing West Yorkshire summat chronic! uk.gif

Please tell Bo's family how sorry we are for their loss. We have a yellow lab

who is the best buddy of our fawn greyhound. They are together constantly.

This is a sad time for your families and Elvis. I hope your hearts all mend soon.

:f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Sincere condolence to Bo's family, and to Elvis, and to all Bo's friends. It sounds like he'll be sorely missed.

Goodbye, Bo. Teach all those lazy greyhounds over the bridge how to really play with a tennis ball, will you? Godspeed.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Billy_thundersmom

Bye Bo. My heartfelt condolances to his family! He was obviously well loved to inspire a tribute from Elvis next door! Run free, friend!

Trish Billy and Thunder :angelwings