Austin

Diane4114

What a beautiful tribute to a very special pup. I'm so sorry he's left you.

Handsome lad, I hope you've found some friends to chase round the coffee tables over the bridge. Godspeed.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diane,

I am so sorry - I'm so shocked by this news, yet I'm also thankful that Austin didn't have to suffer for a prolonged time. You made the right, the best decision, and he is now freely running at the Bridge with all of the others.

You gave him such a wonderful retired life and a chance to help so many other hounds in their transition. All paws up for Austin and the love he gave to humans and greys.

I know you are hurting, but please know that Austin loves you and he is giving you nuzzles, nudges and kisses and will forever be with you.

Take care -

Jody & Daisy

:bighug:f_red:f_pink

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

I am so sorry.. what a shock!

Run free Austin.. in the arms of the angels. :angelwings

:f_pink:f_whitef_yellow

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Guest greytgreys

I am so very, very sorry for your loss

Please accept my most humble condolences. he was truly a beautiful boy and it sounds like he also had the spirit of a tiger.. grit and determination.. and true beauty

nicole

Guest FullMetalFrank

I am so sorry about your loss of Austin. I had that picture of him at the lighthouse as my screensaver for the longest time, so beautiful! Run free, Austin...

Guest wmlcml6

I am so sorry for your sudden loss. I'm glad the vet was able to determine the cause of illness so he didn't have to suffer. Austin was indeed a beautiful boy!

I'm so sorry to hear about Austins sudden and unexpected passing :cry1

My thoughts are with you :grouphug

Night night for now Austin :heart:paw

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Diane:

I'm so very sorry to hear of the loss of Austin.

He's running at the bridge now happy and whole and some day in the future you and him will be reunited at the bridge.

I will have a very special rememberance of him for you at the next walk.

Dennis

Guest Greyhrt

It's never seems like enough time does it? We just want a little more...but in the end we have forever to remember them. We will remember all the joyous times, the times of pride and sometimes the scarey times. We will cry, and we will smile, and our hearts will break even as they are so full of love for our companions. And all your friends who have felt this same pain will gather round you and give you love and hugs til you can warm yourself with all those memories. We are all so sorry. :f_red:grouphug:f_red