• 45-55
    • 55 and up

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old as my mouth, a little older than my teeth :D

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

I'm 23 and my fiance is 24. I got Milky Way when I was in college.(only reason I could have delt with a grey with SA I was home most of the time, studying but home, he's recovered from his SA now). He was my 22nd birthday present to my self. :colgate Milky Way will be 5 in June.

Alicia and Foster Yoshi ( pit bull) 

Always in my heart: WV's Milky Way 6/25/2000- 4/22/2013, Hank ( St Bernard/Boxer) ???? - 10/3/2017 and Sweet Pea (English bulldog)  2004 - 6/19/2019

www.etsy.com/your/shops/MuttStuffnc

Whoa! I am surprised. I just adopted my first grey. I am a senior retired person. I thought we would be high on the adoption chart. But, instead, currently, we are in the lowest count group.

I adopted a spry loving 11 year old lady. What could be better than a senior with a senior?

Guest MaxPower

For a blade of grass i am ancient... For a tree, very young, for amountain I have not begunin years.. For a man.. I am just right..

(paraphrased from Remo Williams movie) :)

Guest jennifer2872

I just turned 33 and husband is 36.

One grey: Roo is 2.5

Three cats: 12, 7 and 2

Two doggies: lab: 6 and pom pom 5

1 cockatiel: 2

2 rescue turtles ???

Two kids: 13 yrs and 5 yrs!

WOW, that was a lot to write!

Guest zansdream

Just turned 32, this month but I feel like I have reverted to my teenage years. I think it is true when they say women hit their prime about this age, because I have more energy than I have ever had in my life.

Guest Aggie94

I'm 34, Dh is 33. 2 Greys (12 and 2.5) 1 mutt (1.5) 1 cat(9.5) and two kids DS is 3 and DD is 1. We adopted Krickett back in August of 93 when she was 11 months.

Old enough to know better, and young enough to not care. :lol

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

I just barely squeaked in that 24 - 29 category. I can't believe I'm almost out of my 20's (later this year, and anticipating a major melt-down when I get there!) :lol

Elvis will be 4 in April, Nicky the cat will be 7 in March, and Tymora the cat will be 10 :yikes:yikes in May - I can't believe she's into double digits, it doesn't seem like that long ago I brought her home.

Marvelous my foster boy's birthday is 1 day after mine! He's 4 and a bit.

Guest Billy_thundersmom

I am turning 35 next month (yikes), my husband is turning 40 this year and my boys are 6 and 7. I also have a wee skin kid turning 4 this coming summer! Loving my 30's but sure missing my 20's! :rivethead

trish billy and thunder

Guest Jessbooch

I'm 25, DBF is 26 and Bugsy is 5.

When I'm not on GT I'm a medical student in upstate NY, DBF is getting his Ph.D. in Boston, and Bugsy is very good a sleeping in the backseat of a car because we do a LOT of traveling due to the long-distance relationship!

Hooray for tons of young families (with fur- or skin-kids!) and twenty-somethings on GT! We are a much younger bunch than I realized...