• 37-45
    • 45-55
    • 55 and up

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest limbrooke83

I'll be 26 tomorrow and DH is 29. We'll be getting our first grey hopefully this month (approved - waiting on the right dog!). :hope:mexi2

Guest greybeach
I just wanted to know if there were any other mid 20 somethings out there like myself. If this is an appropriate question, and feel free to fudge a little if you want.

I am 25 so is kristy, and buddy is going to be three in may.

I often lose track of how old I am, but I'm 26 and my fiancee is 28. I turned 25 in September and we adopted Bart (who was two at that time) that November. We adopted Athena in August, right in time for Bart's third birthday. A few days after Bart turned three, Athena turned four.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HoustonGreys

Well, I'm in that LAST category but our daughter is 29 now and she got her first 2 Greys when she was a sophomore at Baylor and also took them to Law School so there are some your age out there!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TurnerMiller01

I'm 37, my DH is 38.

My DD's are 6 and 3.

And my hounds are 2 and 4.5 ...

I could not live another day without greyhounds in my life...

Gosh.. what was life like before i adopted my Greys.. must have been very boring. :eek

Guest Rogersmom

I will be 61 this month. Roger is my first grey puppy. I got him when he was 8 weeks old. He is now 10 1/2 month. He patched the hole in my heart made by the passing of Rocky the Rhodesian Ridgeback. We are looking for someone in or around Central Bucks County, PA for playdates. Wish I could add a picture of Roger but I have not figured it out yet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest OsirisTheGreyt

I am 38,make Hubby is 39...Osiris our Greyhound is 3 1/2 our Dobbie is 15, 3 cats f-4 m's 1 and 3, and a Ball python thats 18 months old......We are getting a 3 year old foster from Alabama in a couple of weeks thats 3 too

Guest luvdogs

I am 36 (almost 37) my hubby is 39. I have always had a dog though, when I was 20 I got my Westie pup and she lived to be 16!

Guest joydaddy

I'm 36 and my wife is 30ish. We've only had our greys a couple of months now. Wish that we'd gotten some a lot sooner!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest TeddysMom

DH is a senior and I am almost there. I do remember my 20's but would not want to go back and do it again. I love where I am, I get to spend all my time with my canine companions.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...