My Baby Girl Molly, My Heart Hound

Greytlady94

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Molly10-05-03-2.jpg

Molly really didn't like having her picture taken very much. I understand, I don't much like having a picture taken either.

My baby girl Molly has let me know she is ok. :heart

Edited by Greytlady94

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

I'm so very sorry for your loss. My heart hurts for you!

Run free Molly. :angelwings:f_pink

Edited by Morgan and Greys

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Guest Greyhrt

we grieve with you, and we're so sorry for your loss. Console yourself with the joyous reunion you'll have at the bridge. Til then just know how much we all care. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Jeannie Ive only just seen this :grouphug My heart breaks for you Molly was such a Princess. You dont know how sad it makes me to hear this news. Sleep tight sweetheart.

I cannot tell you all how much I appreciate your words of kindness. I know it will get a little better in time. Thank you, all of you.

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Molly, my baby girl, my heart hound, born 04/01/92, NGA name Inky Flake, went peacefully to The Bridge today 02/15/05  at 11:50AM. Molly was just fine on Friday, a little tight in the neck area, but otherwise ok when Dr. Robin came to do her adjustment. By Sunday night she was not feeling like eating much and was having some difficulty lowering herself to lay down. On Monday she was having trouble with her rear legs, it was like overnight she began to waste away. Her vet gave her 40 mg injection of steroids, we both were thinking either she now had a tumor in her spine or she had lumbosacral stenosis, if it was the LS the steroids would help. She was also on pain meds, torbutrol and another stronger drug. Her vet and Jim and I agreed that it would not be in Molly's best interest to put her through x-rays or other testing since none of that would change the outcome, and if the steroids didn't help, then it was not the LS, but a tumor. By this morning she was getting worse and we knew we had to let her go. She was very stressed up until the last 15 minutes as I held her she began to relax and became peaceful, the panic was gone from her eyes. She went to the Bridge on her soft bed with her head in my lap while Jim and I stroked her and told her what a good girl she was and that she could rest now. Molly was our baby for just a couple of weeeks less then 10 years. We were so fortunate to have her with us for so long, she had her first cancer diagnosis 2 1/2 years ago, so we were truly blessed to have had her with us, but to not have her right now seems unbearable. Molly has gone to join Maggie, Charlie, Casey and all the others who were waiting at The Bridge. I hope by now she has also met up with her friend Magic. All of these precious souls we are allowed to love and care for are such beautiful gifts from God, and the spooky babies are an extra special gift. My baby girl Molly, I love you so much and you will always be with me.

1281597[/snapback]

We lost our Valerie on thrusday of last week.I feel your pain. Godspeed Molly & Valerie.no more pain...run free

Molly, my baby girl, my heart hound, born 04/01/92, NGA name Inky Flake, went peacefully to The Bridge today 02/15/05  at 11:50AM. Molly was just fine on Friday, a little tight in the neck area, but otherwise ok when Dr. Robin came to do her adjustment. By Sunday night she was not feeling like eating much and was having some difficulty lowering herself to lay down. On Monday she was having trouble with her rear legs, it was like overnight she began to waste away. Her vet gave her 40 mg injection of steroids, we both were thinking either she now had a tumor in her spine or she had lumbosacral stenosis, if it was the LS the steroids would help. She was also on pain meds, torbutrol and another stronger drug. Her vet and Jim and I agreed that it would not be in Molly's best interest to put her through x-rays or other testing since none of that would change the outcome, and if the steroids didn't help, then it was not the LS, but a tumor. By this morning she was getting worse and we knew we had to let her go. She was very stressed up until the last 15 minutes as I held her she began to relax and became peaceful, the panic was gone from her eyes. She went to the Bridge on her soft bed with her head in my lap while Jim and I stroked her and told her what a good girl she was and that she could rest now. Molly was our baby for just a couple of weeeks less then 10 years. We were so fortunate to have her with us for so long, she had her first cancer diagnosis 2 1/2 years ago, so we were truly blessed to have had her with us, but to not have her right now seems unbearable. Molly has gone to join Maggie, Charlie, Casey and all the others who were waiting at The Bridge. I hope by now she has also met up with her friend Magic. All of these precious souls we are allowed to love and care for are such beautiful gifts from God, and the spooky babies are an extra special gift. My baby girl Molly, I love you so much and you will always be with me.

1281597[/snapback]

We lost our Valerie on thrusday of last week.I feel your pain. Godspeed Molly & Valerie.no more pain...run free

1290856[/snapback]

I'm so sorry that you have lost Valerie. We can take some comfort in knowing how much we loved them and that they are now pain free and playing at The Bridge. :candle

:candle:candle

siggie-7.jpg

How could I miss this thread until today...I just saw it.

I'm so very sorry for your loss! :f_white:bighug

Run free, adorable Molly... :gh_run2

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

So sorry for your loss. :grouphug

Robin - Cordova (Memphis), TN

Argus (BB's Turbo) #86152 Oswald Cobblepot X Hilary Pride

Butler (GoodOleBoyRoy) #92232 Castor Troy X Princess Josie

Bridge Angel Callie (Tom S Macaroon) #87886 Black Streaker X Tom S Megan, April 15, 2000 - November 3, 2012