Saw A Sign Last Night

Guest Sara

Guest auntiesara

What a loving boy to send his mom a special sign! We always said thatthe Greyhound on the bus looked like Angel Blackie-similar build. It is so hard to pick up the urn but at least he's home with you now.

Sara

Guest vwagner1

:wub::weep:cry1:bighug

Oh sweet sweet Hank...

What a sweet boy to give you a sign that he is thinking of you too. He let you know he is watching over you and will always be with you.

Kim sends healing kisses your way!

Edited by vwagner1

So last night I got the call from the clinic that Hank's ashes were there and I could come pick them up.  I was really scared of how I would react when they handed me the urn.  Just a few nights before I had walked in with my beautiful baby boy, still warm, soft and snuggly, now I had to take home an urn.  So I walk in and am waiting for a long time.  (they were busy)  Finally they get it and bring it out to me.  I clutch it in my arms and carefully set it in my passenger seat of the car.  So I'm really bummed & sad, missing him so much.  I pull out of the parking lot, turn the corner and am sitting at a stoplight.  At that exact moment a greyhound bus comes through the intersection right in front of me and turns and then goes out of sight.  And all I see is the huge picture on the side of the bus with the grey stretched out running.  I immediately started bawling and I said out loud "thankyou so much Hanky for sending mommy that sign".  I have Never, Ever seen a greyhound bus in town!  And the fact that it was right at that moment, exactly after I had picked up his ashes, well I really think it was for a reason.  So I felt a little bit better, knowing Hank was trying to tell me he was ok, and he was running around like crazy up there at the Rainbow Bridge.

1255499[/snapback]

Wow. Shivers! What a great sign.

Remembering the games we used to play: Games We Used to Play: A Hop, Skip and Jump Down Memory Lane

Oscar (Answer to Chevy): 8/23/02-8/13/07 & Dee (Cee Bar Denise): 12/23/98-8/28/08.

Order your own copy of Oscar's Diaries: Life as a Retired Greyhound