Childhood Kitty Pts

Stoney

I can't say I didn't expect it sooner or later. She's 20 years old and cats do wear out. It's just sad since she was my first kitty. We got her when I was in third grade. My brother and I begged my mom for a cat, but she said we had to ask our dad. So we waited until he was just about to wake up (he worked the evening shift) to ask him. In his groggy semi sleepy state he agreed.

She has always been a goofy cat, climbing in the cupboards and knocking out cans, getting on the table and eating the tops off the muffins or rolls, getting in the bushel baskets of tomatoes and taking a single bite of each one. Those are just some of the crazy things this cat has done. Her two favorite places were the top of the freezer and the bathroom radiator. I always thought we'd come home to find a cooked kitty.

She was always the healthiest little beast. Never had shots (not even rabies) very rarely had hairballs. The past few years she's been going deaf. And the other day my mom took her to the vet because she had been acting 'different'. They found a LARGE mass in her abdomen, it's pushing on everything, bowel, stomach, lungs. Poor thing. Of course my mom wanted my opinion on what to do. I told her that it was more humane to let her go now than to wait until nature ran it's course.

By Miss Hanna, thanks for 20 great years.

I am so sorry. Our Fluffy lived to be 23 and was healthy until her last 6 months. When you have had these babes so long...so many milestones were shared together and it is so hard to let go. My deepest sympathy. :( I know my Fluffers will show Miss Hanna around the Bridge. :f_white

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm sorry for your loss :f_pink

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest caiteag

My Pippin went at 18 back in March... I miss him still... but I know he'll be meeting your Ms. Hanna at the bridge and they'll have a wonderful time with all the other kitties keeping all the pups in line while they wait for their people.