We Lost Our Fight Last Night

Guest Sara

Guest Billy_thundersmom

I'm so sorry for your loss. He is waiting for you at the bridge as if ever there was a loved dog! You can see in his face his absolute joy at being with you in your home. Bless you and the rest of your family as you heal. I am bawling my eyes out right now at work and I work as an Investor Relations person in an Oil company. But you have given everyone who reads this a special gift. You reminded us that every walk could be the last. Thank you for sharing your memories and for that special reminder! I am going to go home and squeeze my boys from Hank! He is a beutiful dog!

Trish Billy and Thunder :f_white

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Hank. Thank you for sharing your memories and pictures of Hank with us. I will hug my pups extra tight when I get home tonight.

Godspeed Hank. Look after your mom and your baby sister.

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image

Guest Yossarian

I'm very sorry to hear about Hank. I completely understand your emotions as we lost Rusty almost 2 weeks ago just as suddenly. It's not easy, but really try to focus on the happy and positive aspects of your time together. He was clearly loved and cared for in the best way possible, it doesn't get any better than that.

Guest mygreys

:gh_run2

Run and play at the bridge, Hank. Totally healed and free.....

To say we're sorry for your loss just doesn't seem like enough.

You were a good mom. That happy-boy face tells of how much he felt loved by you. Hugs to Chey, too.

:brokenheart

OMG! I can't believe what I am reading.

I am so sorry for you and Chey!

Hank was beautiful and will make a magnificent angel!

Run free and with the wind sweetie!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

I'm sorry to hear this heartbreak, I too dread the day. Just remember that you were loved by him and you loved him too even if it wasn't long enough. He will always be in your heart.

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

Thank you for giving him such a wonderful home to live out hiw last 2 1/2 years. I also have a seizure baby who will get extra love. How comforting to know that Hank will be there to welcome all the seizure babies that will come to greet him.

God Speed, Hank. And hugs and blessings to your family.

I'm so sorry. These babies take a piece of you with them when they go. God speed Hank. :gh_runner:f_red

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

I am so sorry. My deepest sympathy to you and your family. Run free sweet Hank...run to our Bridge kids who are waiting for you. I know you will send your Mommy a sign that you are settled in at the Bridge.

Godspeed Hank...

:grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh, Sara :( ...you've had Hank about as long as I have had Howie...I'm so so sorry... :f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest shadesofgrey

Thinking of you during this difficult time. Hank is running free...no more seizures...and will be waiting from you on the other side to the bridge to stick his cold wet nose on your leg again!