Roo

Guest TheMackeyPack

Guest TheMackeyPack

2 years ago today my 4 year old heart dog, my love, my boy was sent to the bridge with advanced Osteo. Although we had him for such a short time, He will be forever in my heart always.

We miss you boy! Until we meet again. :gh_lay

I know that Roo is watching from above with anticipation of seeing his family once again when it is time. I know how hard this is...they never really leave us. May fond memories of sweet Roo bring you many warm feelings and smiles. :grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh how I feel for you.Just remember ''Somewhere Over The Rainbow" we will all meet n greet one more time! Roo, you were so loved sweet one.Watch over your family and send them a sign.I believe you,Howie and Ray are all up there watching down at us every second of the day. :f_red

Although time does ease the pain, that hole in our heart never completely fills from the loss of a beloved canine companion. It will be 6 years this year that I lost my heart greyhound Bart (also 4) and I still miss him. He was my introduction to the world of greyhounds, and I will forever be grateful for that :beatheart

Gentlest of hugs to you and your family. :bighug

Guest greythunder

Debbie, I remember how deeply you grieved his loss. I grieved with you. It just seems hard to loose the heart dogs.

Remember the funny things he did. It will bring a smile to your heart, and will remind you that he lives there all the time until you are reunited again at the rainbow bridge.