Ray Road Patrol

Guest how888

Just wanted to thank you all so very much for all your kind words of comfort.Hilda,you made me cry again but I'm glad you got the sign because I needed that.Thank you for all the personal e mails and compassion.My son and Andrea are lost for words. Ray was going to be 9 this year and I'm so glad they spent his birthday up here in Ohio with me last year.I will have to have someone post the pictures for me.God Bless You All so very much. :beatheart:beatheart

Guest auntiesara

We're so sorry. Would it help your son and DIL to read these posts? They will know that complete strangers care and I know our messages helped us.

Sara

Just wanted to let everyone know Ray's ashes were brought home today.His pajamas he had worn to the ER are wrapped around his little cedar box with his St. Francis medal on.My kids are so very devistated and have been on here and read all the posts. They want to thank you for all your comforting words.Andrea will post when possible.She's having a very had time dealing with it and can hardly get on here.God Bless you all so very much for the gentle and kind words. :weep:weep

I am new here but wanted to send my deepest sympathy for your families loss, just think to yourselves and smile that Ray has made such a difference to your lives and that of the other greys in your life, as it is he who started the wonderful world of the greyhound in your hearts :gh_child

:f_red your :paw print will be here forever little one.

I just wanted to thank everyone for all of the love and support they have given us during this difficult time, our hearts are truly broken. I would never have believed that a dog could make you a better person, but that is what Ray did. His innocence and unconditional love that grew everyday towards us despite years of abuse in his prior homes really made me believe in the power that love has. I can honestly say that he was not the same dog that came to us, the first day in our house he did not even feel worthy enough to lay on his dog bed, Aden had to teach him that it was OK to lay in a place that was soft and warm. Less than 2 years later he ran the house, laying in our bed and shoving me with his needle nose so that he could get my perfect seat on the couch. I would always gladly sit on the floor beside him, happy that he had finally found the happiness that all greyhounds deserve.

I cannot believe what a wonderful group this is, that people who don't know us cared enough to share our pain and to help us through this difficult time, it really means the world to me. I know that in time we will feel better and remember the happy times that we shared with Ray. Then I can print out all of these emails and put them in a book with his pictures to share with Dharma and all of the other ones that will follow.

I hope that Ray is looking down and smiling at us, running free with Howie and all of his other friends waiting for us at the Bridge. I miss you my friend.

Andrea, Aden & Dharma

:f_red:f_red:ghplaybow:f_red:f_red