Is This Not Just The Greytest?

Guest Heehoo

I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes...I'm just amazed at how WE all come together to console someone who has either lost their greyhound, their horse, they cat and even their fish...because we all love animals & we love each other & we've never met most of each other.

I just love this website...we talk about it every Saturday at the kennel...its like we all know each other personally!

Why can't the rest of the world be this way?

Guest BellaDonna1

I understand...................I have never open to people like I have with greytalk....it is family and that is what is takes with greys and other animals.......jan

It is true. I've been on this board for I guess about 3 years now and GT people have been there for me during hard times (and good times) like no other. I just wish we all lived closer to each other :lol

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest auntiesara

Yes I feel that we have true friends here. It was comforting to us to read kind messages when Rainbows and special signs from our Angels, although I know many people would find the idea peculiar.

Sara

Sadly we all know how much it hurts to lose one of our beloved pets, no matter what they are, so if I can bring a tiny amount of comfort with cyberhug then it's worthwhile.

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT