Three Years Today And I Miss You

Guest lillysmum

Guest lillysmum

Three years ago today, my darling Aussie (heeler cross stafford) died, aged 13.5 years. It feels as if time has stood still, my grief is still fresh.

I wrote a tribute to him not long after his passing and posted it here on GT. I'm grateful to have a place where everyone else understands what it means to lose a dearly loved critter. Some ppl just don't understand that our dogs are our family, but GTers always know.

Aussie, I miss you, mate. I know you approve of me adopting Lilly, b/c she's SO much like you. Her mannerisms are you - all over! I know you had a paw in sending her to me. Thank you. :)

All my love,

Mum

Guest MaxPower

Jenny.... :bighug It's brutal loosing our chrished friends... I'm sure he's at the bridge smiling at you and thrilled that you have someone(pup wise) in your life to share your love with.

.... peace.. Mike

Guest argolola

What a loving tribute. They are always in our hearts, aren't they? This is my second Christmas without my beloved Zombie and the pain is still raw.

When people say it's just an animal, clearly they have never experienced the unconditional love.

God bless you as you remember your sweet one.

I am so sorry. I know how hard it is. :grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.