Tommy

Guest GreytEssentials

Guest GreytEssentials

When we moved into this house 10 years ago, Tommy was a stray running around the neighborhood. We took him in and he was a great companion. He would give backrubs and was just an all around lover.

We woke up this morning and Tommy was cold and lifeless behind the couch. We will miss you Tommy.

post-2933-1103384814_thumb.jpg

I'm so sorry. f_yellow

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

I'm very sorry for your loss :(

Night night Tommy. Find Amber & Sky and wait with them.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest GreytEssentials

Thank you all for your kind comments. We just wish we knew what happened. Tommy was his old playful self last night...and now this.

He was more of a dog than a cat, he loved dogs and would spend hours cleaning our greys. Our greys loved him too and would clean him. They are very depressed now.

He was thrown out of his home when his previous owners moved and ran loose until we moved here. The next door neighbor had been feeding him so she caught him one day and gave him to us. He was like a caged wild animal at first, jumping into windows and acting like a trapped squirrel. We took him to the vet and had him fixed, declawed and all his shots. They said he was probably 2. We had him for 10 years and he was the most lovable, sociable cat we had ever seen.

I don't know how we are going to get along without him. He would hop up on the couch and massage our back or clean our ears. He would go around the house cleaning all the tags on the furniture.

We loved that guy, there will never be another Tommy.

I'm so sorry. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I am so sorry. :( Run to the Angels waiting for you at the Bridge sweet Tommy. :f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest auntiesara

It's so hard and such a shock when your little one never seemed ill. At least he was in his own home at the end. Think of the happy life he had with you!

Sara

:grouphug Ruby, Daisy, Smoke, Misty and Chui will be there to meet you. Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Godspeed Tommy, we'll try to take care of your mom for you.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.