Elvis Has Crossed The Bridge

Guest raptorannie

Guest Saphire

I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so obvious how deeply you cared for this wonderful boy. You and yours will be in my thoughts and prayers. Run free Elvis.

:f_whitef_yellow:f_whitef_yellow

Guest sherpays

My heart is breaking for you. Your pain is so evident, and the love you had for your Elvis so clear. I'm also so sorry that your boss is not being sympathetic. I will never, for the life of me, understand these types of people.

God bless you and help your heart to heal.

Guest raptorannie

well, the threat from my employer is now a reality - i was terminated as a flight attendant for the new orleans hornets nba team because i asked to miss one day of work to grieve for my dog. i was told by my captain, whom i once considered a friend, that they did not give days off for the loss of a pet. so, less than 18 hours after my elvis left, they expected me to be on the plane in new orleans, smiling and being mynormal happy self while i waited on the players and coaches on their way to salt lake city. i now have no job, no paycheck to pay for my daughter's christmas and my bills, and worst - i don't have my elvis. however, his remains were returned to me yesterday in a beautiful mahogany box, so he is home. the tears keep coming and i wonder why and how things could get any worse.

""brock's dad" has this saying :

Everything in the universe is subject to change.

And everything is right on schedule."

i am trying to find comfort in this, but am struggling. thank you all for your extended hugs and support. i would give it all up just fo one more chance to hug my dog. :(

Guest Broodmama

I am at a loss for what to say. I am so sorry about all the bad things that are happening to you right now. I hope the silver lining to these dark clouds will appear soon. You, your family and Elvis are in my thoughts and prayers.

Guest PawsDeDeux

Please accept my sympathy for your loss of Elvis, and also the nightmare your ex-employer heaped on you at a time when you were already very grieved.

May Elvis be happy and healthy at the bridge...

And may you quickly find an employer who appreciates you.

I'm so sorry..... f_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

Guest raptorannie
:rolleyes: thank you all for your sweet and understanding words. i miss elvis terribly, and am worried about nadine, my other grey. she seems so depressed. i took her for a good long walk yesterday, but it didn't seem to do either of us any good. elvis just loved to lay around all day, and didn't go out much, so it still seems to me that he is here. nadine slept on his bed last night, which broke my heart. we will make it, with support from friends like you all. thank you again.