Goodbye To An Old Friend

Guest Roni

Guest Guest_Lynne_*

It sounds to me like Amos found people who understood him and loved him. All animals deserve to be this lucky. I'm so sorry for your great loss.

Guest littlemouse1958
f_yellow:gh_runf_yellow So sorry for your loss. Run free Amos with all our beloved Greyhounds who have crossed the Bridge to everlasting fields of green grass and perfect days. We'll see you again somewhere down the road.

So sorry for your loss.... :f_pink What a lovely tribute to a pup who was dearly loved.

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

What a beautiful story. Amos sounds like he was a very special pup, I'm sure he's free from pain and happy.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

• 2 weeks later...