Cujo

jamngrey

Cujo

Who would have known 3 hours ago while petting you that would be my last time to see you. You had lived quite a life before we found you on our pourch. I am sorry it could not have been longer but you would not be confined to the house. Thank you for helping Mom thru her recovery period when she was dealing with breast cancer and her Masstectomy. Sweet boy tho you were a mean son of a gun you gave mom the support she needed.

Run quickly to the bridge have fun but be nice to the dogs up there....

PS you better stay away from my bridge boy Max cause he wont let you get the better of him a second time.

Edited by jamngrey

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

I'm so sorry. :(:grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm sorry to hear of Cujo's passing :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest auntiesara

I'm so sorry for the loss of Cujo-what a special little kittie to have found a loving home with your family. I truly believe we WILL see them again.....

Sara

I'm so sorry... :( You were just talking about him the other day. Godspeed, little one. :bighug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I am so sorry for the loss of Cujo. Just got my pc out of the shop for repairs. It sounds like Cujo was there just when your mother needed him the most. Gentlest of hugs from Kansas, and please pass my condolences on to your mother. :bighug :bighug :bighug