Farewell, Aries...

Guest frosti220

This is awful. So very sorry for y'all loss. :f_red

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so very sorry for your loss. How sudden and shocking this must have been for you. Godspeed sweet angel.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest auntiesara

I'm so sorry for the loss of Aries. He sounds exactly like some of our Bricge Angels who struggled to stay with us with terrible medical conditions out of love. I truly believe we WILL see them again....

Sara

Guest wmlcml6

I am so very sorry for your loss, Joy. Aries was beautiful and I know you must still be in shock. But you are right, he's in a place now where there is no pain so rest easy and give your other furkids a big hug.

My deepest sympathy in such a tragic death. I lost my angel Howie fast like that and I hurt so bad for you.May your memories bring you comfort at this time and know we are all here for you.Godspeed beautiful Aries. Run with the angels,"Somewhere Over The Rainbow." :f_red:gh_run:gh_run

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss :cry1:f_red

Play and sleep whilst you wait to be reunited Aries :angelwings

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Oh Joy.. I am so sorry to read of your loss.... :(

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

My heartfelt condolences for the loss of your beautiful Aries. We never have enough time with our precious ones... :brokenheart May you always feel his loving spirit in your heart. :beatheart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest frosti220

I'd like to thank all of you for your sympathy and concern. Our lives are slowly getting back on track. It still hurts when there are dogs barking outside, and I suddenly realize it isn't Aries and that I don't have to go yell at him for barking at the birds/air/imaginary whatever. :unsure But, like I said in the first post, he's now in a better and pain-free place.

On a brighter note, Buddy, our ex-foster boy and now permanent addition to our family, is keeping us really busy with his crazy and hyper antics now that Aries isn't here to boss him around. :rolleyes: So now we realized what we mistakened as being "well-behaved" was actually just "repressed." :huh

Anyway, I just want to let everybody know that there's really a happy ending to the story...and thanks again for being so wonderfully sympathetic.

I am sorry to hear of Aries passing. He was a big, loud and proud dog. He wore out my throwing arm once at the dog park even :) You two took great care and gave love to a dog that many people would not have even tried to live with. You gave him a home and a great life. His spirit is there encouraging Trey and Buddy to raise some hell just for him....

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.

-B. Marley

Guest greymom23

How heartbreaking for you! He is no longer in discomfort and he knows you loved him enough to release him. He is running free at the bridge now. Hugs to you and DH!

:grouphug:f_red:cry1:gh_run2

I am so very very sorry for your loss. It is so incredibly overwhelming when it's something so sudden and unexpected. I think I was still in shock weeks after I lost Bart. May God hold your aching heart in his hands. :bighug :bighug :bighug

I'm so sorry. I'm sure Aries is playing happily and waiting for you.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.