Wolf

Guest BellaDonna1

Jan, I'm so sorry. I know you give your heart to every dog that comes through your door. :grouphug

Robin - Cordova (Memphis), TN

Argus (BB's Turbo) #86152 Oswald Cobblepot X Hilary Pride

Butler (GoodOleBoyRoy) #92232 Castor Troy X Princess Josie

Bridge Angel Callie (Tom S Macaroon) #87886 Black Streaker X Tom S Megan, April 15, 2000 - November 3, 2012

Jan, have peace in knowing that Bella Donna was there to greet him at the gate. Can't you just see the two of them running free and playing, pain free. it is SO hard for us to let them go, but we have the peace of KNOWING that we WILL see them all again. Boy what a home coming that will be.! You are all in our prayers. love, sharon, Dan, Maggie, Frannie, Andy, & Larry

Edited by SAVED2

Thank you everyone from the staff & volunteers at MSGAO...we have really had a rough year losing pups for one reason or another & its been especially hard on Jan, Karen, Ollie & Christina. Seeing these pups from day one as they come in wide eyed & frightened & learning quickly that we're all here to love & help them.

These pups never knew what it was like to be outside a kennel, but they knew what it was like to be loved with a lot of heart. Jan has been blessed this year to have a great staff working for her & volunteers who get along & work together. And she's been blessed to have the love & support of all of you on Greytalk.

The warmth she gets from all of ya'll, trickles over to those puppers in the kennel & they are never alone when they have to cross that bridge.

I just wanted to thank all of you for your love & support for all of us at MSGAO.

Edited by snowy8

Oh Jan...I am so sorry. :( Run free sweet Wolf...Run to our Angels waiting to meet you. :f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest goddessgina

run free wolf!! I always imagine that the place that they go when they cross the bridge looks like the place in "what dreams may come". It looks like a wonderful place to be. f_yellow:grouphug

Guest auntiesara

Oh Jan

I'm so sorry for the loss of Wolf-such a handsome boy. I know your group has had a number of tragic losses recently. It helps me to think of them playing together while they wait to be reunited with us...

Sara