Mn Gpa Chapter Pres Died

Wonder

Guest Sistertex

Memorials/Donations can be made either to GPA-MN or to the family.

GPA-MN

P.O. Box 49183

Minneapolis, MN 55449

We will see that Kim's family receives things you send them as I do not want to post her families private address publicly.

Please keep the family in your thoughts and prayers and hug your hounds twice -- once for you and once for Kim.

Feel free to contact me if you need to.

Robin K.

Minnesota

Thanks for posting this, I was hoping someone would. Although I only met Kim once (when we went to meet Joe) and exchanged a few e-mails with her after the adoption, I too was greatly saddened by this news. The greyhound world has definately lost a true friend! My sympathies go out to her family and all those who had the honor of talking with her.

Forever in my Heart Joe T Greyhound, Charly Bear, Angel Daisy, and Katze & Buzz Kitty.

Guest mnpeach

Kim brought Monty up from Iowa early this summer, and fostered him for a couple weeks after his surgery. She had so much love and dedication, and if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have my wonderful Monty to go home to every night. She will be greatly missed.

Guest Sistertex

Thank you for all of the kind words. I am making a book of all of the letters, emails and so on of this sort I will be giving the book of warmth and support to Kim's family. I know it will be comforting to them to know so many care and will miss her.

Thank you again. This will all be passed on to those who love her.

Robin K.

GPA-MN

Very sad.

Condolences to her family and friends. :(

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

I'm heartbroken. I just heard the news of Kim's accident, as I'd been out of town all week. Kim was the adoption coordinator who matched my beloved Tipper to me almost two years ago now. I vividly recall our first conversation (my adoption interview), we had a very lively discussion about both of our respective pets, and I felt an immediate kinship. She was instrumental in my darling Sissy's adoption too. Kim was always cheerfully willing to take my nervous-nelly calls during those first few uncertain months of greyhound ownership. She always had the best advice, and had a sharp knack for accurately reading personalities.

I also vividly recall our last conversation, just two weeks ago. I was asking advice regarding the pursuit of becoming an adoption coordinator myself. I'd been confident that Kim would be there to guide me...

I can't even begin to say how sad I am for Kim's husband and daughters, whom I've met on a few occasions. And of course little Monkey too.

My thoughts are with them.

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Guest Sistertex

Hi Aimee,

Thank you for the kind words. If you were thinking of helping with adoptions, then by all means you should continue to consider it. Good adoption reps are always needed. With Kim gone now certainly more help in this area will most likely be needed. Also, the people who trained Kim in are still around and they'd probably be willing to help you. I think Kim would appreciate that and encourage you as well.

Kim God speed...bless you for all you have done and your memorie will do for these beautiful dogs. My prayers are with your family skin and fur. :angelwingsf_yellow

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

At her visitation, I was profoundly struck by the love Kim generated. Beyond her extended greyhound family, there were many people from her work at Abbot-NW and other facets of her life. The photos portrayed a woman who loved so many people and seriously enjoyed life. I was reminded of the Wizard's words to the Scarecrow, "The size of your heart is not judged by how much you love others, but how much you are loved by others." Kim had a greyt heart.

Edited by HeyGrey

[gallery_4177_3286_2416.jpg Neighbor Mike

Inspired by Beloved Angels Danny & Mick

Custom Quilted Coats, Wallhangings & MORE

"From there to here, From here to there, Funny things are everywhere.

Especially with a greyhound in your life!

Guest mnpeach

what a beautiful quote, and how true it is.

my monty was lucky enough to stay with Kim for 2 weeks after his surgery and she showed him much love and compassion.