In Memory Of Homer

Guest homersdad

Guest homersdad

Thank you all so much!! Your words of kindness are greatly appreciated. Its not easy, but things slowley get better. I think about my big guy all the time though. FYI, we were fostering a little girl grey when Homey passed away, and have now decided she should become part of our family. So, as of Saturday we officially flunked fostering 101 and Jasmine has a new sister. Her name is Madison and she is a little sweetheart. She even does a few goofy things that remind us of our Homer. They got along very well actually, and I'm sure Homey is happy we gave her a forever home. Please remember to send me any information on Immune Mediated Diseases you may encounter. Thanks again.

Guest auntiesara

I'm so sorry for the loss of Homer. I find that adopting new ones doesn't take away the pain,but gives you a new focus in getting to know the new family members. GT is so helpful since we can share medical info and any suggestions for invalid care. At least Homers loss will help others. I truly believe we WILL see them again...

Sara