Rowdy

Guest EllenEveAndBaz

Guest gatemaster93

He will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Weep not for me,

For I am where I've always longed to be;

'Tis I, dear friend, if tears were here allowed,

Would weep for thee.

My heartfelt sympathies to you and your family. Rowdy is playing at the bridge with all the wonderful hounds who have gone before him.  :(

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Farewell,Master yet not farewell,

Where I go, ye too shall dwell.

I am gone before your face,

A moment's time, a little space,

When ye come where I have stepped

Ye will wonder why ye wept.

(this was sent to me when Brindle left for the Bridge)

We are very sorry for your loss.  We lost our 1st grey last July and our sheltie 6 weeks later.  Both were very ill and I know in my heart they are pain free and together again.  Rowdy is now pain free and running free. He will forever live in your memories.

tn_greyhound002.gif

Willow & Trace

Butch (11/94 - 7/16/08) Hayley (11/96 - 1/13/09) Merlin (11/12/95 - 5/29/09)

GPA - Central New Hampshire

Stella and I are thinking of you and hoping it helps, even a little, to know that others understand and care about what you are going through.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest lisa73

Goodnight God Bless Rowdy!! Sleep tight and pain free! Rowdys Dad and family hold tight those memories till your together again!!! Thinking of you all at this sad time!

Memories are ours to treasure!

Mine of you will last forever!

As always, I can only say I am extremely humbled by all your kindness. The poems are great and I have printed them out to put with a few things I have kept-some hair I clipped the day before...the smell I have in my mind from breathing deeply on his neck...his tags that I remember jingling toward me everytime I came home...the pages of race results, siblings, adoption info. I can only say thank you all for your inspiration. I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before I will open my heart to Faith's next brother or sister. Not as a replacement or substitute but another Greyhound to love intensely as I did Rowdy-my first, always. :)