Tiffany Crossed Over

Guest breezeinn

Guest breezeinn
:( My dear little girl Tiffany (12-lb min poodle) died last Friday from congestive heart failure. She would have been 15 in January. She had CHF since Feb of this year and I had kept her going with appropriate heart meds. But Friday she just couldn't hold on anymore. Tiffany died at the vets and I wasn't in the intensive care room with her when she crossed over. It bothers me that I wasn't there with her like I have been for all my other dogs over the years. When I gave her to my vet I told her I loved her and things would be ok. I did have a private moment with her after she crossed over and I told her how much she meant to me for close to 15 years. I hope her spirit heard me. It's just tough not having her little shadow around. Our grey senses something is amiss...and he's only been with us since March. He has been glued to me since Friday. Well, thanks to all of you for "listening". Everytime I go through this (and this is the 7th time), I swear I'll never get another dog again......but thank goodness I don't listen to myself very well.

Guest TorynUs
:f_pink:( I am so sorry. Before our greys we had a mini schnauzer for nearly 14 yrs. ( 2 weeks shy of her bday...) who passed from CHF also. It is never an easy thing to lose them. My sympathy goes out to you.....

:grouphug So sad for you. Let your grey give you a big hug. I'm sure he senses your sadness.
Aero: http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=kees+uncatchable; our bridge angel (1/04/02-8/2/07) Snickers; our bridge angel (1/04/02-2/29/08) Cricket; Kanga Roo: oops girl 5/26/07; Doctor Thunder http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=P_31Oj&a...&birthland=

I am so sorry for your loss. She had a very long and good life with you. I'm sure your grey senses the loss also, dogs are so very perceptive. I know all my bridge kids will be there waiting to greet your Tiffany, including my little Bridget terrier mix who passed over shortly after her 14th birthday :grouphug

I am so sorry...I know how much you hurt. Our Chelsea (poodle) died of CHF and she was so sick for so long. My deepest sympathy. Run free sweet Tiffany. :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

My heartfelt condolences for the loss of your little Tiffany. :brokenheart I'm sure her spirit felt your loving words... and that she'll always be with you in your heart. :beatheartGodspeed, precious one...

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Tiffany. Even though you couldn't be with her when she went to the bridge, she knew how much you love her.

Godspeed, Tiffany.

Bless your heart...14.5...wow. My first greyhound was 14 when she died...I think she would have lived forever had it not been for that akita. She was still running figure 8's in the backyard & not having any health problems.

Brogan was 13 when he passed & he probably would've gone on to a good 14/15 yrs also. He had to be put down due to a spider bite.

You have wonderful memories.

Guest MaxAndMazy

I'm so sorry to hear about Tiffany!

Not that it would help you feel better, but sometimes it's better for the pup if their family is not around. When it came time to have our vet help my Shihtzoo to rainbow bridge my pup faught it. I feel it was because she could sense that I has upset - and when I was upset she was upset - which was extremely hard and made for a traumatic departure to rainbow bridge. To make a long story short - Tiffany KNOWS you love her whether you were there physically or mentally.

:grouphug

I'm so sorry. :f_pink

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest SequelIsEqual
I did have a private moment with her after she crossed over and I told her how much she meant to me for close to 15 years.  I hope her spirit heard me. 

Everytime I go through this (and this is the 7th time), I swear I'll never get another dog again......but thank goodness I don't listen to myself very well.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :f_white And I can't help thinking that her spirit did hear you. Besides, you'd been telling Tiffany how much she meant to you many times a day, without words, for close to 15 years. She knew. She knew everything you felt, because she knew your heart.

What a blessing it's been for six wonderful dogs that you don't listen to yourself very well. May it always be thus!

Warm hugs.

:f_pink

Guest auntiesara

We're so sorry for the loss of Tiffany. She knows you love her but was just too sick to wait for you to be with her at the end. My Blackie's first friend was a tiny Bichon-he was terrified of big dogs when he was new-so I know he's playing with your dainty little Poodle. I truly believe we WILL see them again.

Sara

Guest breezeinn

Oh my, I am soooo deeply touched by all of your responses and kind words. It brought tears to my eyes. Thank you thank you all.

:f_pink Tiffany's mommie, barbara