Rememberance

Guest costeach

Guest costeach

TODAY, AUGUST 27, 2004, MY BABY MIGHTY MAN CROSSED THE RAINBOW BRIDGE. HE WAS OUTSIDE PLAYING WITH HIS BUDDIES BARKLEY-- A WEENIE DOG, AND CHENG-- A PUG. HE DECIDED TO CHASE A SQUIRREL AND I GUESS HE GOT TOO EXCITED. HE LOOKED AT JASON MY ROOMMATE WITH A DAZED LOOK. JASON RAN OVER TO HIM AND HE DIED IN HIS ARMS. MIGHTY WILL BE MISSED SO VERY MUCH. I LOVE YOU MIGHTY-- GOOD BYE BUDDY!!!!!!-- DAVID

I'm so very sorry for your loss. f_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I am so sorry. My deepest sympathy...run free sweet baby. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest BellaDonna1

David I am so sorry. I just posted a rememberance for him too. he was a sweet boy and will be missed deeply. It was just to fast and to soon. i am sorry............................jan

Guest Joe_N_Mists_Mom

Welcome to the site, I am so sorry that this had to be your first post. I just lost my Joey and I posted some pictures and it helped a little, maybe you can post some pictures so we can all see how special your Mighty Man was. Hugs to you!

Guest Snowy8

David, I'm so sorry for your loss. Know that Mighty Man had a good life, obviously he died doing something he liked to do, play with his buds.

He is not alone...there are many other puppers at the bridge playing, running, having a good time. Know that we are here for you. Trust me, we've been through the same thing & we know how you honestly feel.

This is the best place if you need to just write down your feelings. :f_red:gh_lay No one judges here because we've all been through the same thing at least once....some of us more.

I am so sorry. f_yellow

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest SequelIsEqual

:f_white David, I cried reading your post -- and picturing Jason holding Mighty Man as he left for the Bridge. I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you--

Cindy Victor in Minnesota, with Earl

I'm so very sorry.

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.