Sequel Is Equal

Guest SequelIsEqual

Guest SequelIsEqual
I'm so sorry for the sudden loss of this special girl. She's busy stealing treats from her new friends at the Bridge while she waits to be reunited with you.

Sara

Thank you so much to all who have replied. The words of sympathy, expressive bouquets, group hug that can almost be felt -- all are comforting.

And to Sara... I hadn't imagined Sequel's stealing treats from her new friends at the Bridge. What a joyful picture. I hope the Bridge dogs are as forgiving of her as Earl was.

Again, my warmest thanks. I'm glad I found GreyTalk before I lost Sequel.

Cindy Victor

That is a wonderful and unique tribute. Sequel sounded like she was quite the ham :)

Farewell, sweet Sequel. Live on in memories and run with the others over the rainbow bridge. :wub:

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest how888

What a beautiful tribute to your special angel. May she leave paw prints on your hearts forever.I hurt for you for I feel your pain,just believe you will see her one day over that big beautiful rainbow bridge.Godspeed! :f_pink

I'm sorry she had to leave you so soon. Perhaps, for those 11 years she owes and ever after, she will be watching from the Bridge to make sure you remember all she taught you.

Godspeed, sweet and well-loved girlie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest SequelIsEqual
Perhaps, for those 11 years she owes and ever after, she will be watching from the Bridge to make sure you remember all she taught you. 

I sincerely hope so. We've targeted October to adopt a new sister for Earl, and we're thinking of adding a third grey to the family in '05. Having three dogs would be a new experience for us. I might need Sequel's advice from time to time--or on a daily basis. :) (It's nice to be able to smile when talking about her now, but at night the tears still come.)

Guest CleosMomma

This has been such a hard year on so many.

Thank you for having the courage to come here and share her story, your story of life with her. :bighug:f_pink

Here's to hoping for a greyt new beginning for you and your family come October and in 05'. Sequal will lead you to your new kids, after all her 11 years are still due, her work is not yet done, she's just performing her duties from another location. :wub:

Three is a happy number! :)

Guest SequelIsEqual

What lovely words, CleosMomma. If I get cold feet about having three, I'll write to you so you can give me a pep talk. In the meanwhile, we'll take it one step . . . or new Greyhound . . . at a time. :gh_face