Remembering Howie

Guest Honeysmom

Guest Honeysmom

Linda would like to remember again with Howie's photos. He passed suddenly in February 2004.

Before his adoption...

4310Howie_before_adoption.jpg

relaxing shortly after being adopted by Linda and Tim

4310Howie2.jpg

happy at home....4310Howie_with_ears_up.jpg

and at Christmas.....

4310Howie_at_Christmas.jpg

Bless Howie and his family. May Howie and Sophia run together at the Bridge. :grouphug:grouphug:f_red:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

run free sweet boy. there are so many beautiful babies waiting at the bridge. what a beautiful day it will be when we all meet up again. god bless.

Guest how888

Oh Karen, I just got home and saw this.Thanks for putting Howie on there for me.I was having such a hard time with Patti losing Sophia I couldn't sleep.Yes, they will be running like the wind together up there over that bridge with a lot of other angels from this site.The pain of losing a grey is a void so deep it cuts like a knife. One thing I told Patti ,Howie sure taught me a lot of life lessons.It's that unconditional love they give us. :paw

Guest Snowy8

A monetary donation will be made to MidSouth Greyhound Adoption in memory of Howie & I'd like to challenge everyone else to do the same for their adoption kennel! :gh_lay - Hilda