Gramma Is Gone

Guest skinnydog

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest auntiesara

I'm so sorry for the loss of Gramma. I remember reading some of her adventures. Rosie will be helping her at the bridge....

Sara

Guest Snowy8

I'm sorry this happened...but think about all the wonderful memories & when you do, smile & listen...she's speaking to your heart.

If you stop & think about her, you realize all the wisdom she gave to you. All the fun things ya'll did, even if it was just sit in the backyard in the grass & look at the bugs or sat in the shade & listened to the birds.

Sometimes at night, if you'll sit outside alone...no noise...no talking, you'll hear her walking through the grass. She never left you. You'll feel her touch you with her soft fur & her cold wet nose...sometimes you'll hear her nails barely tap the floor or her pads against the carpet.

She'll make you smile through all these tears. She loved you lots. :f_pink:gh_lay Hilda

I'm so sorry for your loss. :( She knew she was loved and cherished... and I know she'll live on in your hearts and memories. :beatheart Godspeed, precious Gramma. :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I am so sorry for your loss. Godspeed Gramma.

Jennifer

Cleo (Golddust Cadilac 83484 Blazing Desire X Greys Blu Fox)

Cole (Hallo Jeremy 88778 My Rooster X Bahama Tango)

Athena (R and a Peach 93839 Coldwater Guv X R and a Lady)

user posted image

:grouphug

We will see you later Gramma

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.