A Small Memorial

TheFullHouse

A little grey girl died today. I don't even know her name. She never got the chance to know the joys of a forever home and it makes me so sad. She was a kennel dog and I never got the chance to see her. She wasn't even 2 years old. I just wanted to wish her GodSpeed little girl.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest BellaDonna1

Thank you Judy...........god speed little one. You are in good hands with all the precious angels at the rainbow bridge.

Guest Greyhounds4ever
A little grey girl died today. I don't even know her name. She never got the chance to know the joys of a forever home and it makes me so sad. She was a kennel dog and I never got the chance to see her. She wasn't even 2 years old. I just wanted to wish her GodSpeed little girl.

She was only 2 years old? What happened to her? Bless her soul. :candle

She passed due to illness. :weep I had been following her progress for a week and was told his morning she had passed away.

Edited by 4blackgreys

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Farewell sweet nameless one. Run free and loved at the bridge. Know that we are thinking of you on this day.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest Ferrevergrey

Farewell sweet girl, enjoy your bridge life with the other nameless hounds who have crossed without knowing the joys of a forever home.

Run to the Angels little one... :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest argolola

How heartbreaking!

God bless your soul, little one. Run free and play at the Bridge. You are in good company. There are many who would have taken you and loved you.

Guest Snowy8

Kari, I snooped around & found out it was not a pup in the adoption kennel, but she was in "our trainer's" racing kennel. Not related to Gogh & Passion.

But still sad because "our trainer" loves his puppers. He was probably there all night with her...he'll say what ever is wrong with them is "far from the heart"...but in his heart he's sad & dying too. He ain't all that tuff. he he he :f_pink:gh_lay

Keep good prayers coming, he has another little one who is not doing very well. I'm sending prayers for this little girl too. :hope:hope:hope:hope

Guest auntiesara

How heartbreaking! Do they know the diagnosis? I'm concerned that the sibling is sick. Rosie avoided a terrible outbreak of toxic shock at her kennel 13 years ago by breaking her leg. Anyway Rosie will help this little girl across the Bridge.

Sara

It is always so sad to lose a young one that has not been in a home yet. But it seems that God wanted her up in heaven with him, He loves them all to.!You are all in our prayers. Just remember we will get to see them ALL again. won't that be a grand Day?! Sharon

Guest Snowy8

Well as most everyone in the greyhound business knows, kennel cough has hit most of the racing kennels & this is one of them. Luckily kennel cough is not air borne...so it has only affected the racing kennels & not the adoption kennel. If lucky is a word that can be used at this time.

I've been praying a blessing over Southland & I'm going over Saturday & pray a blessing over each of the adoptive pups to keep them safe & healthy.