Nadine....

Guest Heehoo

This just breaks my heart. I feel so bad for them. They just adore all their pups and take such very good care of them. Bless you Robert and Becky. :brokenheart

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest Snowy8

HEY EVERYONE...received this note tonight from Robert & Becky:

Just wanted to say thank you for all the support and telling us about greytalk. I just got on the site and saw all the wonderful support. Thanks you for all your kind words. Nadine is greatly missed. We were able to get her ashes from the vet. Clinic sat. on our way back and we scattered her ashes in her favorite place in the back yard today then Becky covered them with rose pedals. I am not ready to get on greytalk at this time so if you could please pass on our thanks and let people know it was not heat stroke it was just natural causes because the vet examined her and said he was sure it was a blood clot. Thanks again, Ely Hercules, Becky and me

I thought maybe by the end of the week, I'd print off the pages from Greytalk & save them for Robert & Becky & give them to them later. It is so heart breaking to see them go through this. They are very kind, courteous & thoughtful people and they took such good care of their greyhounds. They would do anything for anyone & never expect a payback. For my birthday, they ordered me some special greyhound socks and even though Robert works for UPS & I work for FedEx...we're always joking about the 2 companies. I'm always teasing Becky about cloning Robert because he's such a gentleman. Becky was bragging about him the other day when the girls were saying there's a cute UPS guy in the office, she didn't know it was her husband & said Well I've got one of my own at home & about that time Robert appeared at the door & surprised her with lunch.

We need to keep them both in our prayers & help them through this. :gh_lay

Guest Snowy8

Dumplinsmom is going to try to post a picture of Nadine sitting in Robert's corvette that was published in the local newspaper.

Guest Snowy8

A monetary donation will be made to MidSouth Greyhound Adoption in memory of the beautiful & elegant Nadine & I'd like to challenge everyone else to do the same for their adoption kennel! :gh_lay - Hilda

Guest DogGone

I am so sorry for your loss - it is obvious that you loved her very much. Cherish all the great memories you have and know in your heart that you will see her at the bridge.