Rosie

Guest auntiesara

Cody is waiting for her at the bridge. Run free, sweet Rosie.

:gh_run2:gh_run2

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Guest how888

Oh I'm crying for you,I have read your posts on Rosie for quite awhile. Remember what you always say, we WIll see them someday, over that one big beautiful rainbow. My deepest sympathy. :f_red:f_red:f_red:f_red

:grouphug

Run free sweet girl!!

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest mleg2001

I am very sorry for your loss, that was a beautiful tribute to Rosie.

Godspeed Rosie, have fun playing painfree with our other babies who are also there at the bridge.

:grouphugf_yellow

So sorry for your loss Rosie. Godspeed little one.

Run free Rosie as you are no longer suffering from that darn cancer anymore

Shelby - Hyuall 8 yrs old (Coldwater Guv x Coldwater Mesa) Litter #97183

Major - Rapido Ramrod 7 yrs old (Iruska Excalibur x Kacy Marque) Litter #18841

Sadie - Hank's Erin 3 years old (Hallo West Acre x Noble Storm) Litter# 40759

Sgt Bilko - Our 13 yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix - Running at the bridge Kurri, Kassidy and Dove

kurri7.jpg

Guest auntiesara

Thanks to everyone for their comforting words. We just spent a week in VT but it was strange without our pack of Greys even though Matt, Tina Marie and Tango were there. We just brought Sadie home today. She's a sweet,quiet girl and we think Rosie would have liked her. She also looks like her best friend, Crickie.

Sara