My Poor Boy...

Guest AlottaGreys

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest how888

I'm sure Joey left paw prints on everyone's heart who came in contact with him. Run free sweet baby, you have the best up there to play with.My sincere heartfelt sympathy. :f_red:f_red:f_red

Guest Snowy8

I'm so sorry for your loss, I know how you must feel. Its like someone just reached inside your chest & took out your heart & all the air that was in your lungs. Your mind is like mush.

Just know that not only are your friends here at Greytalk are here for you, but God is at your side.

Where Joey is, there are no diseases & everyone is healthy, happy & running free. He's sitting to the right of God & enjoying life! f_yellow:gh_lay

Guest bona60

I'm so sorry. Joey was a wonderful dog and I'm sure appreciated all the care you had given him. He passed on as part of a loving family which in fact forfills the "Greyhound Prayer." He is now running with of St. Francis, the patron saint of all animals. No more pain, big D, "fanny burps" other physical problems and it's really great to have wings. Sam

Guest Ferrevergrey

Oh no, I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!! Some times it just happens so fast! Jewel was the greyhound who made me fall in love with the breed and when she was diagnosed with Osteo it broke my heart. Her mom decided not to have her leg amputated. I was thinking I had a couple of months to say goodbye. Sadly it turned out to be only a couple of weeks because despite pain patches and oral pain meds, Jewel continued to be in pain and her mom couldn't take it anymore and let Jewel cross the bridge. I wish you lots of love and comfort, feel free to cry, snuggle them hounds, and take good care of your self!

My heart breaks for you. :( I'm glad you were able to be with your beloved grey-boy and see him safely to the other side. :grouphug:

Nancy

th_Chancepool.jpgmissing my Angel, Chance ~ 1/23/99 - 1/24/08 (Fortified Heart)

"...for every joy that passes, something beautiful remains"

Guest thenightsend

Joey was a beautiful boy. You stayed with him until the end, and he knew you loved him dearly. I'm sorry that you lost him. :( I wish our babies could stay with us forever.

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Tina I am so sorry for your loss.

I know that you did all you could for Joey and he knew how much he was loved.

Peace and warm thoughts go out to you and your family.

I always loved looking at your siggy. Joey has one of the sweetest faces and the most expressive eyes :(

Again I am so sorry

• 2 weeks later...

Im so sorry for your loss...

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle