One Of Our Members Dog Has Gone To The Bridge

kurri1092

One of our members just lost their dog while they were away on vacation. What happened was that they left the dogs in a friends care while they went away and it gets real hot here in AZ and so the girl (without thinking)let the dogs out late morning and discovered this evening that Tuscany has passed away and so the owners received the call. Tuscany is a real cute little girl who will be missed and also she just turned 2 this year. And her family is real heart broken over this as they couldn't wait to get a Grey because they already have a Whippet name Buddy and they just got their Grey last year. I feel bad for them and for their hounds.

tuscany.jpg

fairhaven%20011.jpg

Edited by kurri1092

Shelby - Hyuall 8 yrs old (Coldwater Guv x Coldwater Mesa) Litter #97183

Major - Rapido Ramrod 7 yrs old (Iruska Excalibur x Kacy Marque) Litter #18841

Sadie - Hank's Erin 3 years old (Hallo West Acre x Noble Storm) Litter# 40759

Sgt Bilko - Our 13 yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix - Running at the bridge Kurri, Kassidy and Dove

kurri7.jpg

My deepest sympathy to the family of Tuscany. Sending prayers to help them through this very trying time. :hope:hope

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Oh no, what a terrible tragedy to happen to such a young girl. :( My sympathies to her family. f_yellow:f_whitef_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Oh how sad. My deepest sympathy...I know her family must be just devastated. Run free precious girl...run with the wind. :(f_yellowf_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Snowy8

Prayers going to the family & the caretaker while they were out of town. Don't you know it is breaking her heart too that the pupper died while in their care. How sad.

Be in peace knowing that she is now in a cooler place with other puppers! :f_red:gh_lay

Guest greyhidden

Out in HOT SUN! Didn't anyone notice dog out in that sun; try to bring it in, until people came home? OH, my heart is breaking for that loss, even if I don't know U. My prayers for U to recover; think of your dog. Thank U for caring for Tuscany. Forgive the ones that did dog harm. They probably didn't know what they did. Can U go get another Grey? Go ahead, don't grieve too long, but keep Tus in your forever heart. God bless, take care.

UPDATE....

Other members of our group went and picked up their Whippet and their cat and they got a clean bill of health and so they are now staying at one of the group's members home and the owners are trying to get an earlier flight to get home for they fell awful. The body of Tuscany was also picked up and brought to the vets and it is in a freezer so that way the owners can see her one more time.

I feel bad for the owners for the first had a miscarriage about a couple of years ago and now this.

Shelby - Hyuall 8 yrs old (Coldwater Guv x Coldwater Mesa) Litter #97183

Major - Rapido Ramrod 7 yrs old (Iruska Excalibur x Kacy Marque) Litter #18841

Sadie - Hank's Erin 3 years old (Hallo West Acre x Noble Storm) Litter# 40759

Sgt Bilko - Our 13 yr old Rhodesian Ridgeback mix - Running at the bridge Kurri, Kassidy and Dove

kurri7.jpg

Guest Annie

What a terrible tragedy... I'm so sorry for all involved. :grouphug

I send prayers and my deepest sympathy to Tuscany's loved ones. :f_red

God Speed beautiful girl.

:angelwings:gh_run:angelwings

How horrible!

You're all in our thoughts and prayers.

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018

God speed you, Tuscany, and send comfort to those who loved you.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.