Max...marilyn's Big Guy...

Guest Heehoo

Guest Snowy8

I got a call from Phoenix Arizona yesterday afternoon from Jan (BellaDonna1) who is on a much needed vacation.

She left a message for me to post a note regarding Max...he was a 13 yr old male greyhound adopted several several years ago. He died over the weekend of a blood clot.

I don't have any other details, his owner Marilyn adopted him, then Opie who died recently of cancer. Marilyn lives in Little Rock, but drives once a month to West Memphis to bring goodies to the greyhounds at the adoption kennel.

This woman is so out going, so loving & I have never ever ever seen a single dog hair on any of her clothes, I don't know how she does it. Everytime I've seen her, she comes bouncing in the office...all 70+ years of her with 2 greyhounds on leashes. I hope I'm just like her.

Anyway, please send some love & slobber kisses to Marilyn, I know she's broken hearted at this time...there's a big hole in her heart I'm sure.

Jan said Max was a sweetheart...very obedient, very loving...he was Marilyn's love.

I am so sorry. My deepest sympathy. May fond memories of Max help his family through this difficult time. :f_whitef_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh, I'm so sorry. Sending prayers Marilyn's way. Godspeed Max. :hope:hopef_yellowf_yellow

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest auntiesara

Please tell Marilyn her friends on GT who she may never meet are so sorry for the loss of Max. I truly believe we WILL see them again.

Sara

I'm so very sorry. f_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest Snowy8

I think Jan is going to print these after she gets back & send them to Marilyn...she's in an assistant living resort sort of atmosphere in Little Rock. It used to be an old army base over there & the city rebuilt the housing & from what I understand its wonderful. You can bring up to 2 pets & you have your own bungelow & yard....Marilyn loves it over there & takes her pups out walking & enjoys it. If you ever met her, you'd never know Marily was in her 70's. And she always looks elegant...she comes to the reunion every year & like I said, she comes over about once a month after invading & cleaning out the pupper section at Walmart. She brings in bags & bags of toys & yummies. :gh_lay

Guest greyhidden

Marilyn, God is with U in your loss. God is with your grey; has your grey right next to him. Take care of yourself now, so that U can adopt another grey just like the one U just lost. God speed care to U. I know, go have a good cry; don't keep it inside U, go ahead and cry. God will hear U; so will we all.

Guest BellaDonna1

Max was a special grey that belonged to a very special lady. Thank you Hilda for posting this for me. God Speed Max and we love you and Marylin.