Repost From Circle Of Grey

GreyhoundNan

I've been thinking about my Bo Bo (RB 2/14/03) a lot lately, and feeling the need to write...and I think I've finally gotten my thoughts together.

To the hounds that suffer...peace, painfree moments, and the knowledge that you are loved and adored by your humans.

To the humans that suffer...peace, painfree moments, and the knowledge that you are loved and adored by the hounds that both cause your heart to ache and soar.

To the hounds that have left us for the Bridge...sunny days, warm skies, lots of squirrels, and the hope that you will still touch the hearts of the humans that you left behind, for they still need you.

To the hounds that will come into our lives...may you fill some of the gaps left in our world by those that have left, and remind us that each time the Divine closes a door, somewhere a crate door is opened and another hound finds a home.

Love, hugs, support and most importantly UNDERSTANDING from all of us who have been there and unfortunately will be there again. The circle is never ending...and there's no path I'd rather travel.

N

1891749469_26b4440a06_m.jpg
Nancy and Simon Dunne, with Clown and Daisy in Greenville,

SC....but missing West Yorkshire summat chronic! uk.gif

Amen! Thank you Nan. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Snowy8

Nan, that is beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing it with us. I need it about this time of the year. I lost (last year) Bool in February, Brogan in June, Boner in June, Racer in August. Then this year I lost Jjaks my cat in April, he worked at MSGAO as a cat tester, and then my mom June 5th. This is just so sweet & wonderful. :gh_lay

Edited by snowy8

AMEN!

That made the hair on my neck stand on end. Very beautiful!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest BleusysMom

Thank You for saying it sooo Beautifully:heart :heart:heart

I'm just beginning to talk to my Bleusy & Tess the Lab about their soon to be journey.....this helps me Greytly.... :heart:heart:heart:heart:heart:gh_run:gh_run:gh_run:gh_run:gh_run