Boner Elvis Taylor-happy Birthday

Guest Heehoo

Guest Snowy8

Happy birthday momma's little man...had a old bad heart & a tumor not taken you from me last year, momma's little man would have been 14 yrs old today.

We didn't know exactly when your birthday was when we got you at 8 weeks old, and so Dr Blackburn said make it Father's day so you can remember every year.

I miss you

Guest BellaDonna1

Oh Boner you are very much missed by more then your mom. Boner was one special animal who had lots of talent to him. One day Hilda and I were talking and I heard a noise at the front door so I open the door and there was Boner waiting to come in. I just stood aside and he walked in . We laughed so hard at him. Boner was our small animal tester for MSGAO. He did a great job. Miss you Boner and you still have a big part of my heart..........jan and the gang

Happy Birthday Sweetheart...Please look down upon your family today. Run free and enjoy all those beautiful meadows and all the warm sunshine. :dogcookie

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest auntiesara

What an adorable little man! I know you have faith to believe that we will be reunited....Anniversaries are hard.

Sara

Guest Snowy8

Funny little story about this little dog. I was getting ready to go out w/friends one afternoon & I went in the spare bedroom to get a fan. I finished getting ready, went to lock up & counted heads...everyone was in the living room except the Bonerman. So I called & called, no Boner. So I phoned my friends & said I'd be late, I couldn't find Bones. I went out the front door calling...no pup. I got in my truck, rode around & asked...Oh yeah...we saw him with a group of dogs, they were following this little dog that's in heat. So I zoomed up the hill, didn't find any other dogs & no Boner. Finally my friends joined me in the hunt. EVERYONE in the neighborhood saw him, he was just up the block. This went on from 5:00 to 10:00pm. I finally went back home to call myhusband & tell him I'd lost his little dog & I heard a scratch on the spare bedroom door.

There in the room for the past 5 hrs was Boner...ya know the one running with the group of dogs? He was one of these that grinned out of the side of his face (Elvis) and he snickered all evening long.

He was such a charmer. Loved to go riding in the truck, go to the job site at my husbands work & when my husband died...Boner was at his memorial service. He's now buried in my back yard next to Picadilly...my 13 yr old greyhound.

Guest Snowy8

Well last weekend would have been his 14th birthday & this weekend is when Boner Elvis Taylor went to the bridge. He didn't have any help. Brogan Bool & Sadie-Grey along with all our other puppers & kitters that went before him were at the other side waiting I'm sure. Balloons, chewies, socks, shoes & all the other goodies were there as prizes.

Boner was one puppy out of about a dozen born to 2 momma dogs at one time. He didn't know who his biological mommie was, but when he came to live with me...he knew I was his forever mom. He was the Executive Chairman of the Board at my late husband's business, and like most corporations, his portrait with his hard hat & vest on, hung in the reception area. EVERYONE knew the Bonerman. He sat in on meetings with Gene, he rode in the front seat of the SUV and he walked the job sites. He was welcomed in all the establishments Gene visited in the afternoon to confir with customers or employees. He even knew Britney Spears before she was a celebrity.

He was invited to my husband's memorial service when Gene died, and everyone talked about what a gentleman he was during the service.

When he became ill last year, we knew it was just a matter of time before his passport for the bridge would be stamped. The day he was ready for his passage, I made him comfortable on a pillow, had quiet music going, had my vet's wife on the phone and all the greyhounds & cats sat & waited.

The sweetest & most endearing thing happened as he took his last breath...Holly my torti kitten came over & sat right up against him & kept patting him with her paw & nuzzling him as if to get his scent on her forever. He took his last little breath at 8:15 on Sunday night June 28th and quietly trotted over to the other side of the bridge.

He's buried in my backyard next to Picadilly with a greyhound statue for a monument. Boner thought he was a greyhound that had been washed & put in the dryer & shrunk. He loved to run with them in the backyard & he was the small animal test at MSGAO.

I miss my little mix man.