I've Lost My Best Friend

Guest GeriMonica

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:f_white What a terrible tragedy you had to go through...

I'm so very sorry!

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

Guest BellaDonna1

God bless you, I hope your husband will be okay. So sorry for your loss with Tucker, he's running free now with Bella Donna, Chat, Bool, Brogan, Connie, Racer, Boner, Sadie-Grey, Hadley, Rocket One, Picadilly, Spade, Panther, and all my precious babies. God be with you, Jan.... :gh_lay

I'm so, so sorry to hear of that awful accident. Thankfully, your DH will be OK, but it is tragic that you lost Tucker :cry1

I know how horrible it seems to you that sanitation took his body, but I do agree with Bev; it was only his furry casing that was taken. His spirit will come and visit you if you are open to it. I believe that because of my own experiences.

His spirit is free now, and pain-free. Concentrate on helping your DH recover and grieve for Tucker but don't blame yourself, DH or anyone else.

Whether or not it was his fault, I hope the biker was OK, too.

:f_pink:bighug

Edited by silverfish

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

I am so sorry to hear of Tucker's passing--I have tears in my eyes as I read this thread. :weep I pray that your DH is not in pain and wishes for a speedy recovery. I feel the void you are feeling, I too recently lost a grey. It's not easy, especially when it is so sudden. After my girl had passed I knew she was okay because I had all sorts of signs from her. I know she was just reassuring me that she was fine. I believe that your Tucker is okay too--and someday we will be be together again. Run free Tucker-now you are a greyt angel! :angel watching over your family.

Edited by tbhounds

I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish your husband a quick return to health and that your broken heart would be able to mend.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest GeriMonica

I am so grateful to everyone that responded in such kindness to this tradegy. DH is doing somewhat better, it''s going to take a while before he's back to normal. My adoption group has sent numerous emails to my husband and myself offering condolences, and the outpooring of support from this forum has been overwhelming. I'm so hoping for some sign from Tucker so that i'll know for sure that he's ok now and running with all the others at the bridge. You have all been my angels. God bless all of you.

Guest BrockGusDad
I'm so hoping for some sign from Tucker so that i'll know for sure that he's ok now and running with all the others at the bridge.  You have all been my angels.  God bless all of you.

Tucker has already sent you signs that he is okay.

They're in the posts of the found lost greys, those who have been injured and healed, the ownees who have been comforted in their grief.

Just listen..................

Guest Kalagreymom

Very best wishes for a speedy recovery for your DH and my sincere heartfelt condolences for the loss of Tucker. It is so difficult to come to terms with such a sudden loss but as you grieve for him remember all the good times and how he would want you to go on with your love of greyhounds in general. Do not despair about his outer shell, his heart and spirit are with you and will remain with you always.

Thea

Guest sammiB

I am so sorry for what you and your family are going through! It sounds like everything happened very quickly, so maybe there is comfort knowing that when Tucker passed, he was with his dad, enjoying a walk, a happy pupper.......he was obviously so loved, and I am sure that he knew that. I hope that the road to recovery is a short one for your husband.

:f_white

How terrible!

I worry about what could happen when I go for walks. Some people can be very irresponsible drivers.

Poor Tucker! Run Free sweet Babe!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.