Roxy

Guest argolola

Guest argolola

Early this morning, as we were preparing to take DH back to the ER, we found Roxy dead.

We got her as a rescue, as her previous family could not keep her. I loved her so much.

Roxy, play at the bridge with Penny and Zombie...until we meet again.

Lene, I'm so sorry! :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

It hurts to lose all pets, small and big alike!

We must honour our pets through memory and stories. They are what makes our lives interesting and by continuing their memories, we keep them alive!

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest keegsmom

Lene',

I am so sorry. Piggies wheek their way right into our hearts with their gentle little souls.

Play free, little Roxy, in a place where the grass is always green, the food bowls are always full of veggies, and piggies never grow old.

Love and hugs,

Leila (remembering little PJ piggie who waits for me at the Bridge)

I am so sorry...know that Roxy is enjoying the beautiful meadows at the Bridge. :f_pink:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest auntiesara

Lene,

I'm so sorry for the loss of Roxy. I know you have the faith to believe that we WILL be reunited.

Sara

Guest Greanytea

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your Gpig. I had to put one of mine down 2 months ago and it was the hardest thing ever. You don't really realize how attached you get to the little buggers. Just know that Roxy is at the bridge playing with all the other piggies and maybe she'll get to meet my floyd and JoJo the grey (rip: 05/20/02)

Guest Honeysmom

Sorry to hear about Roxy. I am a guinea pig person myself. Right now I have five and four are over 4 years old. They are just very sweet little pets.

I'm sorry Roxy couldn't stay longer with you.

Godspeed, little girlie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.