Rascal 10/1/91-5/22/04

greysandmollie

After battling lymphoma for 15 months I had to let my beloved Rascal go. He had also battled through a bout with FCE 5 years ago that weakened his back end and took away his bowel and bladder control.

Rascal was the bravest and most dignified dog that I have ever know. He was a five year racer from Fla. He was a submissive soul when I brought him home but that changed all too quickly. Most of our time spent together was a battle to see who was actually in charge. He won.

He loved me unconditionally but he also challenged me everyday. I have a million of Rascal stories. Most of the include him eating something he shouldn't have. So many funny stories and so many people knew my boy. I took him everywhere and he was the best greyhound ambassador you could ask for. One time someone asked me if I realized that he was not a person in a dog suit and I quickly replied, "But he is better than most people...". He was more than a companion to me.

I love and miss you so.

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Warmest hugs to you, and sending a kiss on the breeze to Rascal as he crosses the bridge. I know he will be looking back now and then, to make sure you are getting by.

Run free, Rascal.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm so sorry to see this...Rascal, you were much loved and will be greatly missed :f_white

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

I am so sorry! Godspeed Rascal. Run free... :(:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. Run free, sweet Rascal. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest TaniandMalachy

I am so sorry for your great loss.

Run free and without pain, Rascal.

Edited by TaniandMalachy

Guest Snowy8

I am so sorry that you had to let Rascal go. But he is running free, the wind is in his ears & the grass is soft to his paws. He has no pain, he has no sickness. There are treats hanging from all the trees. He thinks of you often & knows you did know disappoint him ever.

Find strength & peace in knowing he loved you more than anything. Dogs love us unconditionally, they don't care if we have food or water for them, they just want us to pet them & love them back. :f_red:gh_lay

My heart goes out to you. So very hard to lose our precious pups. :( May Rascal live forever in your heart and memories. :beatheart Godspeed, brave boy. :angelwings

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

:f_white I feel so sorry for your loss...my condolences to you!

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

Guest how888

The words you wrote were so beautiful. Our pets have a forever place in our hearts .It's that unconditional love they give. Run free sweet Rascal.Somewhere over the rainbow we will all meet again in that one big meet n greet. :f_red:f_red:f_red

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Rascal. May you find peace in the sweet memories of his wonderful life. God bless.

I'm very sorry to hear that Rascal was called away :cry1:grouphug:f_pink

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!