Batmom

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Annie

Sojourner

43bb4233ce6f1a1b94609743af7004d9.JPG

I can't remember ever being so profoundly moved than by this thread and Sojourner's picture. Her expression is pure love and joy, hope and trust.

"Sojourner", I've discovered, means "one who stays temporarily". In God's wisdom, perhaps that was all the time she needed to capture the hearts of so many people. From the loving tributes of those who knew her, I know that she was an angel long before she went to the Bridge.

I will never forget her beautiful face or her story. She will have her place in my heart, forever.

My deepest condolences go out to Dee and Sojourner's other loved ones at Greyt Friends. Bless you for all that you gave her and the other precious ones in your care. I too, would like to make a donation to your group in her memory.

Sojourner, run free and happy. It is time for you to spread your joy at the bridge. :f_red

Guest MomofCash

As I sit here with tears streaming down my face ... run free sweet Sojo ... what a beautiful piece of this world you were ... :wub:

Sojourner

I can't remember ever being so profoundly moved than by this thread and Sojourner's picture. Her expression is pure love and joy, hope and trust.

"Sojourner", I've discovered, means "one who stays temporarily". In God's wisdom, perhaps that was all the time she needed to capture the hearts of so many people. From the loving tributes of those who knew her, I know that she was an angel long before she went to the Bridge.

I will never forget her beautiful face or her story. She will have her place in my heart, forever.

My deepest condolences go out to Dee and Sojourner's other loved ones at Greyt Friends. Bless you for all that you gave her and the other precious ones in your care. I too, would like to make a donation to your group in her memory.

Sojourner, run free and happy. It is time for you to spread your joy at the bridge. :f_red

Thank you Annie,

As I read your words, again and again, I feel that Sojo was sent to us to be loved..

So much Love in so short a time... :grouphug there's no more words I can add but I will continue and help her kids..

:grouphug

we will all remember her!

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

I am so sorry :f_pink

She was a beautiful girl.

Lexi the pointeresque mutt (1999), Homer the chi mix (2010) and Lacey the ? (2009). Always remembering Dita, Best, Oba, Bubba, and the others at the bridge.

What a beautiful girl. She may not have had a "proper" family but it's clear she was very loved by many and will be greatly missed. Run free, Sojourner. f_yellow:gh_run

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

This touches me....I try not to venture into the rememberance topic as I don't want to cry and I do every time. This particular thread has touched me because I own Reko Antarctica and have never heard nor saw any of my furkids relatives. I went on grey data to figure the relation. My heart especially goes out on this one

This touches me....I try not to venture into the rememberance topic as I don't want to cry and I do every time. This particular thread has touched me because I own Reko Antarctica and have never heard nor saw any of my furkids relatives. I went on grey data to figure the relation. My heart especially goes out on this one

I'm so happy you are blessed with a Reko grey..tell me more? I've had the Reko kids for so many many years, going back about 4 or 5 generations. :bighug

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Dee,

My Antarctica is now 5, she is a beautiful fawn and naturally the best little girl in the world. She had been adopted and the family returned her and I fostered and flunked. I can't believe they returned her to the program but I'm so grateful they did. I've never met any of my furkids relatives. This is interesting. Who do you have/had?

Shelby,

Dee is prez of Greyt Friends, an adoption group in Marietta...we've placed a lot of the Reko dogs. Here on the board, you'll find Reko Swahili (Loca, with RobinW), Reko Batman, Reko Zema (with Batman's Mom), Reko Aziza (she's been renamed, I think, and I forget who she's with), to name a few.

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Batmom thank you for such a wonderful tribute to a VERY SPECIAL girl.

Though most of us did not know her she touched our hearts in many ways.

She may have not been adopted by us but she adopted ALL of us!!

Be pain free sweet girl and keep all our fur friends that have crossed the bridge company.

GOD SPEED

Guest Annie
So much Love in so short a time... :grouphug there's no more words I can add but I will continue and help her kids..

Dee, does this mean you have some of Sojourner's fur babies?

Annie, I don't think we do yet, but I know we're going to keep an eye out for them. Shall I let you know if one comes in?

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Dee,

My Antarctica is now 5, she is a beautiful fawn and naturally the best little girl in the world. She had been adopted and the family returned her and I fostered and flunked. I can't believe they returned her to the program but I'm so grateful they did. I've never met any of my furkids relatives. This is interesting. Who do you have/had?

I just counted the Reko Inventory..I have 50 adopted Reko greys on my list of adoption..It started with Good Gift that I took in at 10..I can send you the list of 50 if you like!!!

Guest pleasantsarg

Bless you Reko Sojourner. Run free, Sarg and Stoney are waiting at the bridge for you. Even though your time here was short, but your presence was great. You will be missed.