Sandee Girl, My Angel

iluvgreys

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ProudGreyMom

Oh, I am so sorry for your loss. I can barely type thru my tears. Sandee, you are a beautiful in every way and I'm glad you had so many years in a wonderful home. Run free of pain now sweetie. :(

Tonight, Monday night, is the night to light a candle for those we have lost:

Candle Ceremony

Edited by ProudGreyMom

I'm sorry your beautiful girl had to leave.

Godspeed, Sandee. Be a good ambassador over the bridge, too, sweetheart. Run with the wind and dig the most wonderful holes ever.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Tonight, Monday night, is the night to light a candle for those we have lost:

Candle Ceremony

What a lovely way to remember our Bridge kids... thank you. All the support of this wonderful group of Greytalkers makes the pain easier to handle. :grouphug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest Sandy_Reg_Can

I will miss you so much Sandee. You were a wonderful companion at our S & T's and dremel nights. When Jeanne brought you on the home visit, chattering your teeth and being the princess to get all the attention, I just fell in love with greyhounds and have gotten more and more involved. There will always be special place in my heart for you.

:f_white I'm so very sorry for your sudden loss of your beloved, sweet

Sandee...

Run free sweet Sandee! :f_pink

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Sandee. :grouphugf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Run free, Sandee.

:gh_run2

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

:grouphug

See you later sweet Sandy.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest Annie

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Please accept my sincere condolences :grouphug:f_red

God speed Sandee... run free and happy in the lush green meadows at the Bridge. :angelwings:gh_run:angelwings:gh_run:angelwings

Guest how888

My thoughts and prayers are with you, I know how you must feel. We will all meet again one day at that one big meet and greet somewhere over the rainbow.She's running with the best up there. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink