2004 Greytalk Donation Drive

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're very welcome! :)

Edited by Greytlady94

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Thanks everyone, today has been a stellar donation day!

WooHoo!! :confetti Party at Jeff's house!! :confetti

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Well, I was a little surprised to see that my account info didn't show that I had donated last year when you first advertised, instead showing that I had donated in Jan, and I was a little bothered that you had stuff expire before telling us it was going to, so that our inboxes were suddenly full with no explanation, but other than that, I have absolutely no complaints about GT at all. :)

Therefore, my tuppence have been added to your change drawer. :)

Thanks for doing such a good job for us, Jeff! :bighug

:wubsite

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Guest sl sss

HI

I wanted to donate last year but was uncomfortable with using paypal and didn't know if you'd accept cheques from Canada. What should I do besides sending cash?

Ashley

Ashley, I think you can buy an international money order?

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Guest Ferrevergrey
Oh, I forgot, someone asked for a pic like this :lol

Will admin/code for donations :lol

:rofl I love it!!!

I wish I could right now, but between my own vet bills and expenses, I'm broke! I will donate when I can afford to, though! I love this site!!!

I just sent mine in too! Thanks Jeff! :colgate

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest GreyWolfDog
I have not gotten any checks from Canada, so I don't know how/if that would work. I have gotten international money orders as Mary mentioned.

The clearance charges on a cheque out of country would be prohibative use a

international money order

Guest CanadianGreyLover

Done!!!

And thank you for this outlet for us to all learn and grow from the wealth of knowledge provided by you and other GT'ers

This is one of the best "subscriptions" I have ever gotten.

Thanks for keeping it going for us. Off to renew my subscription

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

Guest 2dogz

Hi! I made a donation today, I don't know what the norm is for a donation??

Anyway, I had never used paypal so I would like to just make sure that you got it. Also, next check is quarterly bonus so you'll get that amount again because I LOVE IT HERE! It has saved me from boredom more than my

cable tv. :P

Shannon

Hi! I made a donation today, I don't know what the norm is for a donation??

Anyway, I had never used paypal so I would like to just make sure that you got it. Also, next check is quarterly bonus so you'll get that amount again because I LOVE IT HERE! It has saved me from boredom more than my

cable tv. :P

Shannon

Yep, thank you :)

I have just updated your account. Tammy, the dogs and I were all out hiding for three hours while our house buyers were doing the home inspection. They manages to knock over a candle and still hot wax over our table and on the carpet. Oops !

They cleaned it up pretty good and left an apology. As long as they come through with the rest of the deal I'm happy.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

What is an average donation? I don't know how much is acceptable. :dunno:blush

I have not publically given an average donation, that is because everyone has a different situation in their lives. Some can donate more than others can. I will say that we have had donations range from $4 to $350 (for software) and everything in between during the past year. The average does hover a little below a subscriptip cost to Cosmopolitan (US, not INT) . Mmm Cosmo! :lol

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Guest catsmom

As soon as that tax return arrives, I will be sending you a donation! I haven't been around here as often as I had in the past, but this is a great site that has really helped me be a better greyhound owner. This is a wonderful, supportive community -- actually more like a family -- and I would love to support it as much as possible!

Guest Gosia
The average does hover a little below a subscriptip cost to Cosmopolitan (US, not INT) . Mmm Cosmo! :lol

Hey Ladies! Please help me. What is the cost of Cosmo subscription in the US?

I have no idea because I don't read it. I have enough advertisements in other media. :P

The average does hover a little below a subscriptip cost to Cosmopolitan (US, not INT) . Mmm Cosmo! :lol

Hey Ladies! Please help me. What is the cost of Cosmo subscription in the US?

I have no idea because I don't read it. I have enough advertisements in other media. :P

I believe it's about $18.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.