Shiloh 1992-2004

Guest GreysGalgos

I'm so sorry. :(

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest 2greygirls

I am so sorry for your loss. His head will still be in your hand. He won't be far away, watching over you, leaning on you when you need a hug. :f_pink

Guest Nanly

I can't imagine how painful this must be for you. I keep myself from thinking about when it's time for Cindy. I'll give her an extra hugs tonight for you and Shiloh.

Take Care.

Guest how888

Auntiesara is so right!! We will see them all again at the one big meet and greet. I miss Howie so much it's making me sick. You are in my thoughts and prayers.That unconditional love they brought just tears us apart. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Guest Joe_N_Mists_Mom

He will always be with you in your heart. He is out of pain now and happy. I am sorry for your pain that you are dealing with now.

:( Your Shiloh is running with my Shiloh (Cajun Shiloh) at the bridge. :cry1

Until we all meet again... hugz to you..... :bighug

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

So sorry for your loss. I hope Shiloh and Cody are playing at the bridge.

:gh_run2:gh_run2

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

How could I have missed this post? Carol, I'm so sorry for your loss....

f_yellow Run free sweet Shiloh !

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

I'm so sorry. At least he is pain free now, running like a pup over the bridge. :cry1