Goodbye, Rush

Guest greyhoundude

Guest greyhoundude

Willowrun Rush: June 19, 1993 - April 8, 2004

There are no adequate words to describe the love and companionship that Rush provided to me during the seven years we were a “team.“ I’ve lost what truly was my best friend. Rush was indeed a very special creature and he always made the most of his “meet and greet†job with GPA (“I want one JUST LIKE RUSH,“ were words I heard countless times on our mission to find homes for retired greys). This emotional wound will take some time to heal. I miss you so much, Rush. I’ll never forget you.

Barry (always "guy" to you, Rush)

post-15-1081562429.jpg

Edited by greyhoundude

:( I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. f_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

So sorry for your loss, run free sweet Rush.

The crew Desi, Comet, Theo, Memphis, Belle, the 2 adult humans, and the kiddo.

R.I.P. Bear, Bilbo, Tippy, Guinea Pig Paige

Desi (TNJ By Design), Comet (Corpus Comet) Theo (Gable Thinsulate)

Bear (CS What A Bear) Dec. 3, 1999 - Dec 22, 2008 Bilbo (CTW Buffalo Bill) July 2001 - Aug 17, 2011,

Run with the wind sweet Rush. I know you will look down upon your Daddy until you meet again. Again God needed a very special angel... :f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

(“I want one JUST LIKE RUSH,“ were words I heard countless times on our mission to find homes for retired greys).

I can't think of a better tribute :f_white

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

Guest FullMetalFrank

Bye, bye beautiful Rush. God takes our best to be with Him; Rush you run and play nice with all the others, my Iberia will give you a good race.

Guest Remembering_Trudy

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet, beautiful boy...

Run free, Rush... I hope you will meet Trudy, she's a little shy at first but I'll bet you can win her over.

:f_redf_yellow:f_red

I'm so sorry you've come to Greytalk under such sad circumstances. Please do stick around and share your wisdom. GTers are a great support in times like these.

Run free at the bridge, Rush :gh_run2

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Seeing his picture -- the expression on his handsome, clever face -- my heart aches for you and my eyes are full of tears. He is lucky he had you, to cherish him so and to let him work his magic at "meet and greets."

Sleep well, Rush.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Barry,

My heart aches for you. How very sad to lose your precious boy so unexpectedly. :brokenheart At least he didn't suffer, and is now whole again. I hope that you always feel his loving spirit in your heart space, and know that he's smiling down on his Daddy, grateful for being cherished by you in his retirement years and forever more. No doubt, he will guide another special soul your way when the time is right, to help your healing. :bighug Godspeed, Rush.

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest argolola

I'm crying with you as I read this post. God bless you during this difficult time.

What a beautiful boy. Run free sweet Rush, you have angel wings.

Guest MomofCash

What a beautiful, beautiful boy and I am so sorry for your loss of sweet Rush. I believe he is running free with all the other beautiful Greys over the bridge ... may you always find comfort in your sweet memories of him. Godspeed Rush ....